Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I could move into the wild with you guys, the government should give us a reservation

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Seriously I need black pilled people in my life I can' take it anymore, thank god for you guys. I wish we could just have our own little town or settlement which the government would sponsor. Where we could finally live in peace away from the rest of the normies, we would help each other cope and share stories, build campfires, have a morning preaching of black pills, etc. It would be so nice. Ofc we would also need weapons for self defense.

we should buy an old castle in france tbh, i heard that they are cheap

We would occasionally go hunting for female hikers and tourists. Then return them to our base of operations and allow ourselves to relieve our sexual tensions.

we would split into factions within 48 hours

still would be a cool idea

Would be sane for sure

Could go out and capture femoids for our dungeons and slay neeks off our territory.

if the government wont start gf redistribution they should at least give us a reservation and welfare tbh

I seriously thought about that aswell. We could also buy or just invade some land of an tropical region and build houses like Primitive Technology does (hes a youtuber)

animists would be killed and tortured because no one likes us

Oldfags in chans (at least in my country) had the idea of a city named Bitardsk - a place that is free from normies and women. And now this...
What would be the name of this settlement?

Quite the opposite, animists would be most powerful and respected faction. The best food and shelter, the freshest, primest lolis - all for us.

There is only 50 people living on Pitcairn Island. We could all get on a boat and take it over easily.

Why not go to one of them islands in the scottish highlands

We'd probably get invaded by some alphabet agency and exterminated by chad seal team six. There's also the possibility of factions being created based on race and all kind of upheaval and don't forget rape.

Women would want to feel included and fellow incels would fight each other

We'd probably get invaded by some alphabet agency and exterminated by chad seal team six. There's also the possibility of factions being created based on race and all kind of upheaval and don't forget rape.

LMAO chad team six never laughed so hard in months

Women would want to feel included and fellow incels would fight each other
Exactly, that's why we have to stick to our blackpills and enforce monogmy. This time the ugliest guys will get first dibs.

the government would never allow such a thing to take place unless we pretend that we're some religious organization or that we're all "incelsexual" or some shit.

We'll have cameras everywhere streaming to a database. So if they try to invade us it will be on camera and we'll have evidence of government corruption. Plus if we all had weapons, no chad team of a few dozen douchebags can mess with a town of 1000's of angry incels who can't wait to bust caps in some chads.

the government would never allow such a thing to take place unless we pretend that we're some religious organization or that we're all "incelsexual" or some shit.
We already have our saints and the blackpill is the scripture.

I would be killed because of my zoophilia. It's over for beastcels. :-(

It's funny being SSI scum because you need a huge trail of paper to get approved but stacy can shit out a kid and be good lmao.

This should be our national anthem

Italian Lyrics
Lascia ch'io pianga
Mia cruda sorte,
E che sospiri
La libertà.
Il duolo infranga
Queste ritorte,
De' miei martiri
Sol per pietà.
English Translation
Let me weep
My cruel fate,
And that I
should have freedom.
The duel infringes
within these twisted places,
in my sufferings
I pray for mercy.

We should act like gypsies(without the beautiful women).