Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Wish I Could Live Like This

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
IMG 6755

IMG 6754

Just something like this would be so nice: Nothing fancy, nothing decadent, nothing extravagant, just a nice cozy cabin to live in isolated from the society, which is a pure cancer upon the Earth & Humanity.

I’d just spend my days going on walks, learning to hunt, fish, maybe even grow my own vegetables.

Granted, i’d still want some of the comforts of modern life: Internet access, convenient access to food, etc so i’d need to have some proximity to a small town of sorts in order for these amenities.

Other than that, I see this as the most appealing way to spend what time left I have.

Ok, uncle ted

Ngl, me too, this is a very simple and neet way of life

no need to have a house in the middle of nowhere, suburban areas are good enough.

Same here, this is what I aspire to

Why do you want to be a shack?

I also fantasise about living this lifestyle. We are accustomed to isolation and solitude, many of us here on this forum have no friends and therefore no social commitments apart from family (granted you have one that actually cares for you, which i also doubt applies to many members here). Isolation becomes addictive for incels, completely alien to normies, chads, and foids. Living in a hut like this is the purest form of solitude, withdrawing yourself from the society that hates you, with your social interactions only being limited to supply runs.
I’d just spend my days going on walks, learning to hunt, fish, maybe even grow my own vegetables.

Granted, i’d still want some of the comforts of modern life: Internet access, convenient access to food, etc so i’d need to have some proximity to a small town of sorts in order for these amenities.
With a nice selection of books as well. Internet access would definitely be needed to keep brocels updated.
Other than that, I see this as the most appealing way to spend what time left I have.
Forest Anon: "living like this is almost a form of suicide where you don't kill yourself, where you keep on living"

I also fantasise about living this lifestyle. We are accustomed to isolation and solitude, many of us here on this forum have no friends and therefore no social commitments apart from family (granted you have one that actually cares for you, which i also doubt applies to many members here). Isolation becomes addictive for incels, completely alien to normies, chads, and foids.
You truly appreciate isolation more after many failed attempts to "normiemaxx" only then, do you truly learn just how truly depraved, ignorant, and frankly soulless most normies are.
Living in a hut like this is the purest form of solitude, withdrawing yourself from the society that hates you, with your social interactions only being limited to supply runs.

With a nice selection of books as well. Internet access would definitely be needed to keep brocels updated.
Sounds like the dream.
Forest Anon: "living like this is almost a form of suicide where you don't kill yourself, where you keep on living"
Based quote- sounds like the perfect kind of existence.

Closest thing I have to this is being an invisible NPC in some suburban area of my city. Close enough to the city for amenities but don't have to deal with being known as the local loser in a small town.

Small towns sound like hell if the locals don't like you.

couldn't live without the internet tbh