Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish I could go back to school but retain all my current knowledge

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was so high inhib back then. If I went back i would be extremely low inhib, and even if females don't want me, at least I would have fun with my friends.
School is the best time of someones life and I wasted it by being high inhib

Last edited:
Don't ignore me faggots

Same. High school is the easiest time to ascend cause you can statusmaxx by just being popular

I was also lucky that I was in a curry majority school full of subhuman midget Gujjews that I mogged. If I had been blackpilled by age 13 I would have known how to make sure I develop to be as attractive as possible, not to do autistic shit, and I bet I could’ve ascended with a foid out of my league by HS graduation

Too late for that now tho :feelsrope:

Same. High school is the easiest time to ascend cause you can statusmaxx by just being popular

I was also lucky that I was in a curry majority school full of subhuman midget Gujjews that I mogged. If I had been blackpilled by age 13 I would have known how to make sure I develop to be as attractive as possible, not to do autistic shit, and I bet I could’ve ascended with a foid out of my league by HS graduation

Maybe I could have found a girlfriend, I really miss those times

Same here as well. Although I wonder if it's easier said than done. I'm sure I did my best at the time to socialize but couldn't be lower inhib... Maybe I could be a little lower inhib if I went back but it likely wouldn't be enough to get a gf.

100% I would not take time with friends for granted and would spend as much time as I could with them (although again, maybe I did my best?). As an adult out of school you truly realize how difficult it is to get people in the same place at the same time even once a month, and meanwhile it happened every single day at school and I thought it would last forever.

only for at least average looking, NT and low inhib people. In other case its even worse shit than rest of your pathetic life
No, for me it was good and I want to comeback because I wasted it by being high inhib

Why? Hindsight is 20/20. You probably did the best you could given what you knew at the time. Instead, see it as an opportunity for personal growth since you know better now.

nothing could have been bcz you are genetical failure, natures error. Born to lose and to suffer
At least i had friends in school
Why? Hindsight is 20/20. You probably did the best you could given what you knew at the time. Instead, see it as an opportunity for personal growth since you know better now.
But all i have to look forward now I wageslaving

I never understood people that want to live their childhood again, I was abused and beaten by my classmates and parents and cried myself to sleep every night. Comparing to my school years I'm doing very well now, even if I am a schizo living in a practical shelter, at least the threat of daily violence and humiliation is low.

I never understood people that want to live their childhood again, I was abused and beaten by my classmates and parents and cried myself to sleep every night. Comparing to my school years I'm doing very well now, even if I am a schizo living in a practical shelter, at least the threat of daily violence and humiliation is low.
I had a good childhood

even if I am a schizo living in a practical shelter

Brutal histories.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

WIN 20230309 05 09 54 Pro

WIN 20230309 05 10 28 Pro

I had a good childhood
How did you end up as an incel? I always thought every incel was condemned to a life of humiliation and abuse from the moment they were born due to inferior genetics.

I had a good childhood

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Mother called her step-father "Dad". She called my grandfather her father. I've never called my father "Dad".

An objective individual...may grasp something. IQpill.

How did you end up as an incel? I always thought every incel was condemned to a life of humiliation and abuse from the moment they were born due to inferior genetics.

It was when Mother and I sat in a dark, dirty room waiting for the electric company to restore our power after her husband refused to pay the bills.

Before our utilities were cut off and Mother sat on the floor pleading with the local electric company, it was rare and starfish-variety.

I would beat up my bullies and talk to girls more often. That would be good exercise to lose social anxiety and high inhibness.

I would beat up my bullies and talk to girls more often. That would be good exercise to lose social anxiety and high inhibness.
But I'm still high inhib and the bullies mog me, I don't know how I could have changed things. Maybe this is a cope but I really doubt I could do better.

But I'm still high inhib and the bullies mog me, I don't know how I could have changed things. Maybe this is a cope but I really doubt I could do better.
That sucks. I was stronger than my bullies but I was afraid of the consequences, now I know there are no consequences when you're underage.

I’m currently a senior and went through HS knowing what you know and still doing nothing. I even did shit academically despite having a large thirst for knowledge and being self aware of some of these aspects. At the end of the day I’m too much of a genetic failure to change anything.

This year I was supposed to be a gym maxxed high achiever fucking My oneitis I remember thinking when u was a junior. this was until life struck and everything got worse
probably easier back then

I would need to go back and change 8th grade not HS. My school is 7-12 and we literally had a year taken off cuz of Covid. I wish I could just restart 8th grade or 9th.

I’m currently a senior and went through HS knowing what you know and still doing nothing. I even did shit academically despite having a large thirst for knowledge and being self aware of some of these aspects. At the end of the day I’m too much of a genetic failure to change anything.

This year I was supposed to be a gym maxxed high achiever fucking My oneitis I remember thinking when u was a junior. this was until life struck and everything got worse

I would need to go back and change 8th grade not HS. My school is 7-12 and we literally had a year taken off cuz of Covid. I wish I could just restart 8th grade or 9th.
I thought about elementary school, 1-8 grade, in highschool there are tallfag moggers everywhere.

I thought about elementary school, 1-8 grade, in highschool there are tallfag moggers everywhere.
Yea I was lucky I hit my growth spurt but I’m still a mere 5’11 I wish I was 6’2. However there are a lot of manlets in my grade a few senior guys are only 5’3/5’4

I'm just ugly and autistic. But I was never bullied and had great parents
I would talk to girls way more, Ill never be close to girls as much as I was in school

I thought I would do that when I started university buy I didnt either

Yea I was lucky I hit my growth spurt but I’m still a mere 5’11 I wish I was 6’2. However there are a lot of manlets in my grade a few senior guys are only 5’3/5’4
Those guys are truecels.

I thought I would do that when I started university buy I didnt either
Man I don’t have any hope at Uni idek wanna go. Im fucking retarded and it’s better that I’m a NEET but my mom signed me up for a bunch of programs. Plus I am getting good financial aid

Yup this is why I don’t believe in the height pill all that much. I know being a MANLET is rough but a lot of them are able to compensate through being super low inhib. Also yea I see a lot of manlet with foids however there are some truecel ones

Yup this is why I don’t believe in the height pill all that much. I know being a MANLET is rough but a lot of them are able to compensate through being super low inhib. Also yea I see a lot of manlet with foids however there are some truecel ones
I dont know, where i live i literally never saw a guy under 5'7-5'8 with a girl.

Man I don’t have any hope at Uni idek wanna go. Im fucking retarded and it’s better that I’m a NEET but my mom signed me up for a bunch of programs. Plus I am getting good financial aid
Just go but remember to be low inhib from the first day

I dont know, where i live i literally never saw a guy under 5'7-5'8 with a girl.
You live in Eastern Europe right?
Just go but remember to be low inhib from the first day
Maybe. I’ll try talking to foids but i guarantee they’ll ignore me or be hasty.

You live in Eastern Europe right?

Maybe. I’ll try talking to foids but i guarantee they’ll ignore me or be hasty.
Try to make friends at least, I couldnt even do that