Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could beat a woman

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
I don’t want to kill her. I just want to beat a foid senseless. Give her a day in my shoes. Leave her limping, toothless, with black eyes so swollen she’s blinded.

Preferably an entitled Stacy that is popular on social media. Cripple her dopamine receptors.

Fuck women, privileged cunts. Can have sex whenever and wherever they want with whoever they want.

“Men get the jobs they want, women get the relationships they want”

WHO WNATS A JOB TO BEGIN WITH. NOBODY. BUT EVERYBODY WANTS AN LTR.

My brain is close to snapping

Same dude, everytime I walk past a roastie all I wanna do is hit the bitch right in the face:feelsree::lasereyes:

I want to keep one in my basement

Foid in coma is good outcome

I can't even have a job, every time i get one i get fired, or they do not respond to my apply.

Lol ill call it the basement tapes
tenor.gif

in grand theft auto 6 you will be able to use a chainsaw on the foid

I don’t want to kill her.
Actually I want to do the opposite. Less foids the better. You can beat them senseless but toilet won’t ever learn.

I don’t want to kill her. I just want to beat a foid senseless. Give her a day in my shoes. Leave her limping, toothless, with black eyes so swollen she’s blinded.

Preferably an entitled Stacy that is popular on social media. Cripple her dopamine receptors.

Fuck women, privileged cunts. Can have sex whenever and wherever they want with whoever they want.

I want to cum in their pussies without a condom :ahegao::feelsohh:

I wanna strangle a foid in Gta 5

arranged marriage islamic

I wouldnt beat a woman but i would put my penis in her if she had a clean virgin vag

I wouldnt beat a woman but i would put my penis in her if she had a clean virgin vag
Breaking a foids jaw and nose would be euphoric don’t deny it

All foids deserve to get the shit beat out of them. But killing one would be fun I can’t lie.

You have redeemed the entire forum. Thank you sir.:feelsYall:

Start taking up combat sports so you can beat up foids

I love to do beatings!

I sometimes want to get a baseball bat and vaporize one's entitlement in the air (in chaos faction flash game from 2000's)