Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could approach this cute short latina girl with glasses at my gym.

“Hey I find you really cute, you want to go out? “

Straight, simple, to the point. No need to dance around like a clown cause she already knows whether she wants you the moment she laid eyes on you. All you have to do is figure out whether she’s into you or not.

If she says no, just say “alright”.
Even though I'm a broke wageslave without car and living with my family?

Even though I'm a broke wageslave without car and living with my family?
They don’t give af if you are good looking enough. Only way to know is to ask.

Haven't seen you in awhile; glad to see a familiar face amongst the wave of Tik-Tok Zommerniggers.
thanks man , i appreciate it .Kind of glad to see that people still recognize me :feelsaww:

I couldn't stop staring at her (maybe she noticed sometimes).
She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over
Kys mogger your black just thug max and she will love you

I couldn't stop staring at her (maybe she noticed sometimes).
She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over
Did she have a nice ass?

I knew a foid that looked like that who worked at this rehab I went too. She was so cute and was actually Native American but just looked Hispanic

U should be a doctor and then inject the hoe and then she falls asleep then u fuck her
I'd lose my license too , and sentence forever in jail as a black.

Be prepared to lose your gym membership for trying