Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could approach this cute short latina girl with glasses at my gym.

Brutal ending
No, a truly brutal ending would be if she reported you to her relatives and friends. They'd then wait for you at the exit and beat the shit out of you. Happens alot too.

they all have boyfriends. approaching is autistic

No, a truly brutal ending would be if she reported you to her relatives and friends. They'd then wait for you at the exit and beat the shit out of you. Happens alot too.
Danm

Where can I approach without dangers?
No where, there is always a devastating risk. You can take it or leave it. Even if nothing bad happens, the chances of something good happening are still hilariously small

No where, there is always a devastating risk. You can take it or leave it. Even if nothing bad happens, the chances of something good happening are still hilariously small
Even at park?

JUST APPROACH BRO! what the fuck is this, reddit?

What the fuck is this forum? What the fuck is the standard for calling yourself an incel if you don't even try?

Has she looked at u? Said hi to each other?

Has she looked at u? Said hi to each other?
She looked at me but didn't say anything .I'll look at her for many seconds if i see her today.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this forum? What the fuck is the standard for calling yourself an incel if you don't even try?
The 2-5 approaches I made during college when I was in my home country badly ended same for my neighborhood .I stopped approaching.

This stupid whore is getting fucked by 2 chads and her dog don't even bother with modern foids.

The 2-5 approaches I made during college when I was in my home country badly ended same for my neighborhood .I stopped approaching.

5 approaches and you're like "Welp, I quit?"

if i were white, i'd have more courage to approach white girls...
Ic. I was mostly just saying that I don’t think it’s a great idea to look at her without saying anything… at least for too long

I'd say 25 maximum (neighborhood + highschool +college)

In all of life? Nowhere near enough to call yourself incel. But you're not supposed to stop trying regardless.

Approach her and the police will be called :feelsbadman:

I couldn't stop staring at her (maybe she noticed sometimes).
She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over
take a creepshot

I couldn't stop staring at her (maybe she noticed sometimes).
She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over
Ask her out you pussy.

Too much people there
just say you’re doing a vlog or school project or showing off to ur friends that you do gym or walk with the camera pointing at her but you have ur hand down at normal level

I don't have confidence
Just pretend like she’s an npc and you are trying to get what you want from her. She’s just a means to an end for you.

just say you’re doing a vlog or school project or showing off to ur friends that you do gym or walk with the camera pointing at her but you have ur hand down at normal level
Believable enough?

What should I tell her?
“Hey I find you really cute, you want to go out? “

Straight, simple, to the point. No need to dance around like a clown cause she already knows whether she wants you the moment she laid eyes on you. All you have to do is figure out whether she’s into you or not.

If she says no, just say “alright”.