Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish i could approach this cute short latina girl with glasses at my gym.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
I couldn't stop staring at her (maybe she noticed sometimes).
She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over

You keep finding hot girls at your gym. Just approach one. You lost the Asian one, make a fuckin' move before it's too late.

you dont really have much to lose if youre on here, might as well try

She workout alone ,but she probably has someone because she rest for 1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
#never_began
#over
you dont really have much to lose if youre on here, might as well try

You keep finding hot girls at your gym. Just approach one. You lost the Asian one, make a fuckin' move before it's too late.
I bet she was not single before i even started going to this gym.

Approach her
Get rejected
Think about something else

I would say not to do it because she most likely has a bf and if she doesn't that means her standards are too high. She will either have a bf and you will be filled with jealousy or she will reject you and then you won't stop thinking about it for a week. If she's average/below average then approach her

Approach her and then get reported and banned for harassment

I bet she was not single before i even started going to this gym.

You bet, but you don't know.

I comb through almost 2000 job entries a day to save myself from homelessness. The pain of rejection is real, but it's part of the deal. You can't just not make an effort if getting picked is important to you.

You bet, but you don't know.

I comb through almost 2000 job entries a day to save myself from homelessness. The pain of rejection is real, but it's part of the deal. You can't just not make an effort if getting picked is important to you.
getting rejected from jobs is less brutal.

I would say not to do it because she most likely has a bf and if she doesn't that means her standards are too high. She will either have a bf and you will be filled with jealousy or she will reject you and then you won't stop thinking about it for a week. If she's average/below average then approach her
Thanks for the advice

#never_began
#over
She's being fucked by chad as you rot

Never began bro safe yourself an embarassment

1-2 mins while texting on her phone.
She texting GL guy/chads meanwhile you stare at her. i feel like she not virgin.

Biggest whore sign is spending too much time on phone texting somebody

Be careful before you get charged for harassment cause these whores are fast to do shit like that.

Because I've been rejected by women and I've been rejected by jobs.

When women reject you, it ranges from "I'm sorry, no" to "You're weird as shit, I'm gonna go talk to someone of authority to get you to leave me alone."

When jobs reject you, it's "Hey are you available for an interview? We're interested in you as a hire." You schedule a time, and when the time comes, nothing happens. Only to find mere minutes after the scheduled interview was to start, you got an e-mail saying "Nah we passed you over. Yeah we said we were gonna interview you today but we decided against it AFTER the scheduled interview time. Fuck you."

Women, by and large, don't lead you on. Although I have heard of it happening.

At the gym bro?
Yeah, have you seen the vids where those gym whores flim themselves and when a guy looks at them for 3 milliseconds she calls him a gym creep and posts it on tiktok.

Because I've been rejected by women and I've been rejected by jobs.

When women reject you, it ranges from "I'm sorry, no" to "You're weird as shit, I'm gonna go talk to someone of authority to get you to leave me alone."

When jobs reject you, it's "Hey are you available for an interview? We're interested in you as a hire." You schedule a time, and when the time comes, nothing happens. Only to find mere minutes after the scheduled interview was to start, you got an e-mail saying "Nah we passed you over. Yeah we said we were gonna interview you today but we decided against it AFTER the scheduled interview time. Fuck you."

Women, by and large, don't lead you on. Although I have heard of it happening.

I'll read this brutal thread later
I remember driving so far to this job interview only to get rejected, she told me if need information I could call her.
I called she was in break , and her coworker told me if I see this message (I can't remember the message)on the job status i was rejected.
I'd like to ask the girl who interviewed me what did I do wrong so I won't make the same mistake.
The brutal part is it took me one hour to get someone to answer my phone call. That was very brutal.

Yeah, have you seen the vids where those gym whores flim themselves and when a guy looks at them for 3 milliseconds she calls him a gym creep and posts it on tiktok.
Yeah I see them

how_to_get_kicked_out_of_a_gym.webm

that little slut probably has been rammed multiple times. latinas are the biggest whores with stds.

that little slut probably has been rammed multiple times. latinas are the biggest whores with stds.
they're the second biggest whores, in STDs number one is black females

She looks young
just like any young foid they fuck around at a very young age. e.g. latinas already have high body counts at 12 by fucking niggers. give it up its ovER. unless you want to take a shot and get arrested for sexual harassment by all means go ahead.

JUST APPROACH BRO! what the fuck is this, reddit?

just like any young foid they fuck around at a very young age. e.g. latinas already have high body counts at 12 by fucking niggers. give it up its ovER. unless you want to take a shot and get arrested for sexual harassment by all means go ahead.
I won't approach her

Don't do it, the chances of something good happening are very very slim.

What will most likely happen is something between getting rejected and being embarrassed on social media and then getting kicked out of the gym.

Don't do it, the chances of something good happening are very very slim.

What will most likely happen is something between getting rejected and being embarrassed on social media and then getting kicked out of the gym.
Brutal ending