Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish euthanasia was more accessible

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
>unhealthy body
>i have painful illnesses that doctors cant cure
>annoying parents
>bullied by peers, mostly of same gender
>women dont want me
>having to work even though i hate it
>completely depressed and mentally ill beyond recovery

why bother living? euthanasia feels kinda like a cheat doesnt it?

its either a life of lonely slavery and physical and mental suffering
or no life at all

you know death is such an abstract concept that most people are scared of it and dont think of it

but what does a man like me lose on death? my coping habits, that sometimes make me a little bit happy (dopamineric feeling), but mostly dont.
nothing else. i dont value my family, nor other people, i dont have woman, or access to sex.
for men sex and survival were the only things that mattered before we found other ways to entertain ourselves, like games, sports, socializing, other crap, but these dont do anything to me

im really starting to think that i dont want to be here
i was scared of dying in uncivilized way like hanging or falling or a gun
but euthanasia is different story. its painless and calm

my life was always miserable but it was only getting worse in last 10 years

im too sick to continue, both physically and mentally

what do you think about it?

Last edited:
I would be in favor of more accessible euthanasia as well.

Go to Switzerland they have suicide pods

Yup, but soyciety would never allow it, can't betabux for amerimuttistan without grunts

carbon monoxide with charcoal works too

Yup, but soyciety would never allow it, can't betabux for amerimuttistan without grunts
goverments dont want to make things that could invite chaos and unproductivity, plus theyre mostly made of very old conservative people who cant think outside the box, cant blame them can we

i blame my parents though. my dumb slut of a mother didnt even have a good reason to have children, she just FELT that she WANTS to have them, she felt the BIOLOGICAL desire that all foids have, couldnt resist it, and here I am.

and now i have to work and suffer my entire life, just cuz she was too stupid to entertain herself or give her life a meaning in any other way. Fuck foids. theyre everything thats wrong with society

I would be in favor of more accessible euthanasia as well.
Because some people just weren't born in the right circumstances to have a happy life

goverments dont want to make things that could invite chaos and unproductivity, plus theyre mostly made of very old conservative people who cant think outside the box, cant blame them can we
Yeah, they need to maintain a labor force of low IQ men with nothing in their lives but work, no gfs or family
i blame my parents though. my dumb slut of a mother didnt even have a good reason to have children, she just FELT that she WANTS to have them, she felt the BIOLOGICAL desire that all foids have, couldnt resist it, and here I am.
Same, but its funny now because I am incel my mom said she regretted having me, well I regret that I was born you cunt
and now i have to work and suffer my entire life
Yeah, this is the worse part, nothing worse is having a bad day after being mogged and left sexless then being forced to work ten hour shifts, JEWsa is brootal bros

Yeah, they need to maintain a labor force of low IQ men with nothing in their lives but work, no gfs or family

Same, but its funny now because I am incel my mom said she regretted having me, well I regret that I was born you cunt

Yeah, this is the worse part, nothing worse is having a bad day after being mogged and left sexless then being forced to work ten hour shifts, JEWsa is brootal bros
Lol your mom sounds like some failed stacy bitter because her partying years were taken away from her

Lol your mom sounds like some failed stacy bitter because her partying years were taken away from her
Yeah, a real cunt she is, she hates the fact that I didn't moneymaxx and make her life easier for her. Alot of deathnic foids try to force there sons into being their second husbands (without the sex) but I am too low IQ to moneymaxx

Euthanasia should be tax -deductible

>unhealthy body
>annoying parents
>women dont want me

or no life at all

you know death is such an abstract concept that most people are scared of it and dont think of it

but what does a man like me lose on death? my coping habits, that sometimes make me a little bit happy (dopamineric feeling), but mostly dont.
nothing else. i dont value my family, nor other people, i dont have woman, or access to sex.
for men sex and survival were the only things that mattered before we found other ways to entertain ourselves, like games, sports, socializing, other crap, but these dont do anything to me

pretty much the same situation. Whats u ilness and job btw

why get the government involved? just kys

>unhealthy body
>annoying parents
>women dont want me

or no life at all

Yea I know how you feel man the universe played a sick joke on us by bringing us here to experience this I don’t even know what I’m doing here I realize I will never get a foid and nothing else excites me anymore all that’s left is a lifetime of wage slaving and paying taxes so chad and foids can have fun.