Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish Cassandra from Soulcalliber were real

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Soul calibur  cassandra wallpaper by emeraldfire131 d8dms3z fullview

The perfect video game waifu. Everything about her design is perfect. I love her stockings, her thighs, her thigh high boots, her costume, her cute face, her gorgeous blonde hair. I wish she was real.

CasSC2cg4

I would kiss every inch of her perfect body. I'd massage her magnificent feet and back.

It hurts that she's not real

View: https://youtu.be/kc4JQxhpI9k?si=ZBp1wH9EbG_uSo04

View: https://youtu.be/ktjxxMjxnWo?si=Wd62tU3YMdywtACe

Frlw6or6yp471

View attachment 1213577

The perfect video game waifu. Everything about her design is perfect. I love her stockings, her thighs, her thigh high boots, her costume, her cute face, her gorgeous blonde hair. I wish she was real.

View attachment 1213578
I would kiss every inch of her perfect body. I'd massage her magnificent feet and back.

It hurts that she's not real

View: https://youtu.be/kc4JQxhpI9k?si=ZBp1wH9EbG_uSo04

View: https://youtu.be/ktjxxMjxnWo?si=Wd62tU3YMdywtACe

View attachment 1213579

She might just beat makima if there’s good hentai of her

She might just beat makima if there’s good hentai of her
Unfortunately because she's blonde and white, the hentai of her is just bbc spam

Unfortunately because she's blonde and white, the hentai of her is just bbc spam
If you go on rule34 maybe. Gelbooru has more art for Japanese franchises and usually no BBCshit

It’s ovER. Negros gotta keep off our women.

My sister is blonde and relatively attractive, when I hung around niggers they kept saying “she’ll be a snow bunny bro!” And making comments saying weird shit about her. They’re obsessed with white women.

If you go on rule34 maybe. Gelbooru has more art for Japanese franchises and usually no BBCshit
Thanks for the recommendations

It’s ovER. Negros gotta keep off our women.

My sister is blonde and relatively attractive, when I hung around niggers they kept saying “she’ll be a snow bunny bro!” And making comments saying weird shit about her. They’re obsessed with white women.
The culture of today's world is sick

when I hung around niggers they kept saying “she’ll be a snow bunny bro!” And making comments saying weird shit about her.
Cucked for not stabbing them tbh

The culture of today's world is sick
Indeed. My sister is racist too lol. She told me Asians look like children with botched Botox and said niggers (yes she said niggers) were ugly shit skins.

She’s white Chad only

I tried to fight them because my sister was like 9 at the time and I just got beaten up
The UK needs it's own Dylann Roof tbh, or maybe 277778 of them

Found more BBC spam lol

Indeed. My sister is racist too lol. She told me Asians look like children with botched Botox and said niggers (yes she said niggers) were ugly shit skins.

She’s white Chad only
I hate foids. Of course the only reason she'd look down upon other races would be looks related

Found more BBC spam lol
Damn. Guess the only thing you can do is manually block the interracial tag, but you need to make an account to do that

I hate foids. Of course the only reason she'd look down upon other races would be looks related
My sister will look at any woman and say “shes gorgeous” but in the same breath she’ll say Jordan Barrett looks weird

Fiona from Haunting Ground is underrated.

My sister will look at any woman and say “shes gorgeous” but in the same breath she’ll say Jordan Barrett looks weird
Hopefully she gets raped by a pack of hobos

This fucking donut simping over video games foid

segregation needs to come back