Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish America would have an aristocracy like Europe did in the old days

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I mean I guess we sorta do if you think of rich people as Barons and Counts and stuff. But wouldn’t it be cool to somehow get yourself a powerful role in society and be so statusmaxxed that everything went your way? Enough money to do anything. Foids begging to marry you for status (Use hypergamy to your advantage). A cool cape outfit and a popped collar. A fancy title for your name. Baron Venomkore, the Count of the Manlet Pit. Or something. Sub manlet pit with where I actually live and Venomkore with my real name and it’d actually be kinda neat. Maybe if I somehow get rich I could get this going. If all else fails I can just start dressing like a school shooter, legally change my name to include the title, and just delusionmaxx. Anyone else think this would be cool?

You said you were rich already?

Sounds cool bro

You said you were rich already?
My family sort of is. I got about as much as any old teenager. I live in a rich neighborhood and have a big house but its not technically in my pocket. After highschool who knows how itll go but for now I’m operating on an $8 a week allowance

My family sort of is. I got about as much as any old teenager. I live in a rich neighborhood and have a big house but its not technically in my pocket. After highschool who knows how itll go but for now I’m operating on an $8 a week allowance

You should bitcoinmaxx

You should bitcoinmaxx
That stuff seems complicated i dont really get how it works. Plus I feel like crypto is a meme since all I ever hear from people who are into it is how they want to shoot themselves because bitcoin is sucking so much ass lol

I mean, nobility titles in modern day Europe are pretty much just on paper nowadays. It’s not like the feudal days anymore and being knighted is just a ceremonial and honorary title.

And also they were (and still are) a few monarchies in the New World like Canada right now and even in the US we have an upper class and you could be wealthy (maybe not direct government power, but I guess you can own large corporations and lobby for favorable laws).

I mean, nobility titles in modern day Europe are pretty much just on paper nowadays. It’s not like the feudal days anymore and being knighted is just a ceremonial and honorary title.

And also they were (and still are) a few monarchies in the New World like Canada right now and even in the US we have an upper class and you could be wealthy (maybe not direct government power, but I guess you can own large corporations and lobby for favorable laws).
I guess I just have to Jeff Bezosmaxx and basically buy the world

it would be cool to see, but i probably wouldnt want to live in it

It'd be cool for you, but I'd probably still be a peasant

pave the way for communist revolution

I wish I was a noble

Americans are european rejects

There's no aristocracy for your face!

USA needs a dictatorship tbh

Doesn't matter. We'd still be truecels