Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish all of you happiness and your pain to end

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
I say this with fucking tears in my eyes now. I’m sorry all of you are suffering, I’m so fucking sorry. I’m crying for you as I type this, I have been suicidal, my parents abused and beat me, nobody ever gave a flying fuck about me, I was bullied in school, I had horrible horrible acne, I was balding at age 20 here before I started finasteride, I have gyno, I got made fun of my girls, I have been so crushingly lonely that nobody in the fucking world cared about me, even at my best girls would tell me they weren’t attracted to me because I’m half Asian, sometimes you feel like there is no hope.

I know some of you have gone LITERALLY insane from what life has made you. I know some of you could have been not on this forum, you could have been happy, functioning LEADERS in society with how intelligent some of you are, the way some of you can articulate your words and understand the way the world works you could have really been someone. I am sorry you are lonely like me, because I know the feeling all too well, sitting in my bed at night screaming to myself because there’s nothing I can do, nobody to talk to no matter how hard I try, no mother to cry to, no father to ask for help, just myself and the hand I was dealt. I understand this, I am so sorry. I have tried to offer the solutions I can but some of you just need a friend or a companion, someone to talk to and struggle through life with, and the pain of all the social rejection, the vain mogging, the insults to end. It’s not your fault, you aren’t bad people, you didn’t deserve this.

I truly believe some of you could be even what society would have considered “good people” had society not been so evil in themselves for treating you the way they did, I see it in myself, I know all the feelings of getting shit on by society then wanting to lash out in insanity, in anger, like the movie joker because nobody cares and there’s nothing else you can do to calm yourself.

I have no solution for any of you but my own tears and an offer that you shouldn’t lash out in anger back against the apes and animals that treated you like shit, you are a good person, someone worth something, and I only wish the best for some of you. If I ever ascend, I will never, ever let any woman around me make fun of a mans height, hairline, or the way he looks. Find peace, brethren.

I say this with fucking tears in my eyes now. I’m sorry all of you are suffering, I’m so fucking sorry.
So are you, if you're actually incel. Yeah it's really shitty being hated by everyone man, if only I had more facial bone mass.
I ever ascend, I will never, ever let any woman around me make fun of a mans height, hairline, or the way he looks. Find peace, brethren.
Eh you probably wouldn't. If a woman actually cares about you I doubt you'd want to jeopardize the relationship.

I am sorry you are lonely like me, because I know the feeling all too well, sitting in my bed at night screaming to myself because there’s nothing I can do, nobody to talk to no matter how hard I try, no mother to cry to, no father to ask for help, just myself and the hand I was dealt. I understand this, I am so sorry. I have tried to offer the solutions I can but some of you just need a friend or a companion, someone to talk to and struggle through life with, and the pain of all the social rejection, the vain mogging, the insults to end. It’s not your fault, you aren’t bad people, you didn’t deserve this.

I truly believe some of you could be even what society would have considered “good people” had society not been so evil in themselves for treating you the way they did, I see it in myself, I know all the feelings of getting shit on by society then wanting to lash out in insanity, in anger, like the movie joker because nobody cares and there’s nothing else you can do to calm yourself.

I have no solution for any of you but my own tears and an offer that you shouldn’t lash out in anger back against the apes and animals that treated you like shit, you are a good person, someone worth something, and I only wish the best for some of you. If I ever ascend, I will never, ever let any woman around me make fun of a mans height, hairline, or the way he looks. Find peace, brethren.
:feelsstudy: What are ya going to do now statusmaxx through labor i think that’s a good plan ya didn’t need those parts of society called your family

Keep crying for me OP

So are you, if you're actually incel. Yeah it's really shitty being hated by everyone man, if only I had more facial bone mass.

Eh you probably wouldn't. If a woman actually cares about you I doubt you'd want to jeopardize the relationship.
No dude. No. I have enough fucking self respect to never trust women and never let them treat my fellow man like shit. I’ll lose everything for what I believe in.

I say this with fucking tears in my eyes now. I’m sorry all of you are suffering, I’m so fucking sorry. I’m crying for you as I type this, I have been suicidal, my parents abused and beat me, nobody ever gave a flying fuck about me, I was bullied in school, I had horrible horrible acne, I was balding at age 20 here before I started finasteride, I have gyno, I got made fun of my girls, I have been so crushingly lonely that nobody in the fucking world cared about me, even at my best girls would tell me they weren’t attracted to me because I’m half Asian, sometimes you feel like there is no hope.

I know some of you have gone LITERALLY insane from what life has made you. I know some of you could have been not on this forum, you could have been happy, functioning LEADERS in society with how intelligent some of you are, the way some of you can articulate your words and understand the way the world works you could have really been someone. I am sorry you are lonely like me, because I know the feeling all too well, sitting in my bed at night screaming to myself because there’s nothing I can do, nobody to talk to no matter how hard I try, no mother to cry to, no father to ask for help, just myself and the hand I was dealt. I understand this, I am so sorry. I have tried to offer the solutions I can but some of you just need a friend or a companion, someone to talk to and struggle through life with, and the pain of all the social rejection, the vain mogging, the insults to end. It’s not your fault, you aren’t bad people, you didn’t deserve this.

Well I'm happier then most normies. I've realized that I don't need a romantic partner to be content. And that's a realization coming from not being misled by people's blind favor of me because of a higher status.

It's only through going through certain difficulties in our life that truths about the world can reveal themselves to their fullest extent. In retrospect, we can end up being thankful for them.

Normies often end up deceived and, once their status declines, they're confronted with the emptiness of their relationships as a consequence of their popularity being in large part predicated on appearances and their adherence to trends, and not having to develop themselves into a self-actualized entity; with a sense of a higher ideal carefully thought of through introspection, that makes it possible to be a person you're content with regardless of what others think.

Last edited:
its already over OP, there's no need to cry your eyes out for something that was never meant to be

Thanks for your sympathy. I can relate to what you wrote. Being a left alone man in his youth. My family also has stopped caring about my mental health and now i have nobody. I am completely alone in this cold evil world.

Many good men were turned into monsters by society like Elliot Rodger

Thanks bro. Usually I would say something edgy, but your text hit me right in the feels.

This is honest empathy and not the shit normies would say. Curse them all

Thanks bro. Usually I would say something edgy, but your text hit me right in the feels.

This is honest empathy and not the shit normies would say. Curse them all

It never began for me

This post is very wholesome and heartwarming:feelscomfy:, thank you for making it. I too hope our pain does end. Roping may be the only way to end our pain for some us, which is awful if you think about it.:cryfeels:

How brutal must life be that some of us choose to terminate ourselves which go against our instinct to survive just to stop hurting.:feelsrope:

No dude. No. I have enough fucking self respect to never trust women and never let them treat my fellow man like shit. I’ll lose everything for what I believe in.
Don't underestimate the power of pussy.

I have been suicidal, my parents abused and beat me, nobody ever gave a flying fuck about me, I was bullied in school, I had horrible horrible acne, I was balding at age 20 here before I started finasteride, I have gyno, I got made fun of my girls, I have been so crushingly lonely that nobody in the fucking world cared about me,
Damn, are you me bro?
I feels like reading my fucking life story.

Appreciate it brocel. I’ve been feeling like shit for the past 3 years. And even before that, I’ve been experiencing depression with little happiness whatsoever.

Life beats me down time and time again. I’m sure many here can relate.

When I see normies having their problems, it doesn’t compare to ours.

I hope it gets better for you.

But there’s no guarantee.

Thanks bro, i wish you all the best. Im glad that life didnt corrupt your soul.

Great Post thanks for your concerns and support

Well I'm happier then most normies. I've realized that I don't need a romantic partner to be content. And that's a realization coming from not being misled by people's blind favor of me because of a higher status.

It's only through going through certain difficulties in our life that truths about the world can reveal themselves to their fullest extent. In retrospect, we can end up being thankful for them.

Normies often end up deceived and, once their status declines, they're confronted with the emptiness of their relationships as a consequence of their popularity being in large part predicated on appearances and their adherence to trends, and not having to develop themselves into a self-actualized entity; with a sense of a higher ideal carefully thought of through introspection, that makes it possible to be a person you're content with regardless of what others think.
That's my thinking. :heart:

i love you brocel and i care about you because i know how it feels like i hope you too find the happiness and fullfillment you are looking for in life and i hope you find good people that you might call friends and who care about you , i can't pray for you because we know god doesn't give ashit , all i can offer for you is effection and care my friends , wish you the best of universal luck and good fortune

Only in death my friend

wow man, that unexpectedly got me in the feels :feelscry: