Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish a dog could rip off her face and then she’d know what it’s like to actually be ugly instead of some attention seeking whore on Reddit

If a dog rips her face, she would be disfigured, yes, but she'd get to make a TED TALK about how she "overcame her challenges" by "thinking positively" and get a lot of money, travel the world, and fuck lots of Chads as a motivational speaker.

Also, she'll get an even bigger army of simps and white knights at her disposal because the male protective instinct drives men to simp even harder for sick, broken and frail foids.

Also, she'll get all her surgeries paid for by simps.

And she'll probably earn millions on onlyfans.

There is no way to lose as a foid.

Case in point:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPbY9ufnQY

Last edited:
I'd take her any day.

Smv mog the entire forum

If a dog rips her face, she would be disfigured, yes, but she'd get to make a TED TALK about how she "overcame her challenges" by "thinking positively" and get a lot of money, travel the world, and fuck lots of Chads as a motivational speaker.

Also, she'll get an even bigger army of simps and white knights at her disposal because the male protective instinct drives men to simp even harder for sick, broken and frail foids.

Based:yes:

Case in point:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPbY9ufnQY

Not with a 10 foot pole

she can be my gf

she can be my gf
The other thing I forgot to mention:

-- ugly foids are more sought-after and receive more flirting than average girls. It's called the "juggernaut effect".

So, when I see an ugly foid I immediately know her DMs are exploding with simps, her message count is at 9999+ since forever.

Last edited:
Looks like Beth Greene from the walking dead. Low tier Becky.