Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Chinkcels wont do shit fucking COPE @Dregster666 @Diocel @MentalChaos @mental_out @Ritalincel @Modus Coperandi

I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES me and my white nigga @trying to ascend are gonna try to get us some noodle whore pussy :dab: chinkcels wont give a shit thy busy doing their math homework:feelskek:

Come here and try to get some noodles, but they are hypergamic af

Stopped having interest in women these days, I hope I can femboymaXx so I can date chad to cuck the women that rejected me as a revenge.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Stopped having interest in women these days, I hope I can femboymaXx so I can date chad to cuck the women that rejected me as a revenge.
:feelswhat:

Fuck off, faggot! :banhammer:
@knajjd

@knajjd thoughts?

Height? Race? Age?

True love in Thailand:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsjJvEuPsCs

"

8 months ago
I lived in Thailand for 27 years. I returned to Australia to see out the covid situation. When I return to Thailand it will be for the beaches, the weather, the relaxed lifestyle, the food, the ambiance, etc. Thai women will be the last consideration. Are Thai women bad? No, they just operate on polar opposites to our western thought processes. The things which we consider as sacrosanct in maintaining a good relationship (honesty and integrity) don't have the same degree of meaning to a Thai women. Everything in their lives is determined by the maintenance of, or gaining more status (face). This is cornerstone of Thai society - hierarchical and feudal based - and the easiest way of increasing ones status is to get a quick windfall of cash. Or give the appearance that you'll eventually get a windfall. Status is an integral part of how Thai society works. From young to old, rich to poor, Hiso to lowso, etc. And it's something most westerners have difficulty coming to grips with. It's in a Thais thought processes all the time and dictates how they act towards others and how they might be perceived. It also has a lot to do with the group based mindset they have, as opposed to the individual mindset of westerners. The group, family, and community is considered above the individual. Thai women sacrifice themselves for the good of the family or group (going with the old fat farang) so that a financial gain will be ongoing. Love isn't part of the equation but they need to keep up the pretense so the family or group can raise their status. When you see it clearly for what it is (as an older guy) the idea of a long term relationship with one of them goes south very quickly. Stay single and you'll have a happier life in Thailand."

Last edited:
Jfl

Chinkcels wont do shit fucking COPE @Dregster666 @Diocel @MentalChaos @mental_out @Ritalincel @Modus Coperandi

I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES me and my white nigga @trying to ascend are gonna try to get us some noodle whore pussy :dab: chinkcels wont give a shit thy busy doing their math homework:feelskek:

Fucking noodles is very easy but ofc you have to pay the trick is to fuck without paying
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Good luck bros
I believe in you

Ricecels on sui watch

In between doing math problems
:feels::feels::feels::feels:

you're right we can't do anything about it, so good luck

may as well use jbw to your advantage, sucks for ricecels, but you're trying to ascend and that's your best route

@itsOVER thoughts?

My noodle order of preference is: japanese, south korean, taiwanese, thai, vietnamese, chinese

Wait until they cool off bro!

Never try to fuck them while they are still boiling!

(Don't ask me how i know)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back