Cope I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
Chinkcels wont do shit fucking COPE @Dregster666 @Diocel @MentalChaos @mental_out @Ritalincel @Modus Coperandi

I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES me and my white nigga @trying to ascend are gonna try to get us some noodle whore pussy :dab: chinkcels wont give a shit thy busy doing their math homework:feelskek:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
119d 3h 4m
Come here and try to get some noodles, but they are hypergamic af

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Aggressivecel
-
7d 4h 30m
Stopped having interest in women these days, I hope I can femboymaXx so I can date chad to cuck the women that rejected me as a revenge.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
Stopped having interest in women these days, I hope I can femboymaXx so I can date chad to cuck the women that rejected me as a revenge.
:feelswhat:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★
45d 21h 27m
Fuck off, faggot! :banhammer:
@knajjd

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
66d 5h 19m
@knajjd thoughts?

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
152d 12h 34m
Height? Race? Age?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"No Asians": Says every degenerate SJW foid ever
★★★★
43d 23h 5m
True love in Thailand:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsjJvEuPsCs

"

Megaworld Asia

8 months ago
I lived in Thailand for 27 years. I returned to Australia to see out the covid situation. When I return to Thailand it will be for the beaches, the weather, the relaxed lifestyle, the food, the ambiance, etc. Thai women will be the last consideration. Are Thai women bad? No, they just operate on polar opposites to our western thought processes. The things which we consider as sacrosanct in maintaining a good relationship (honesty and integrity) don't have the same degree of meaning to a Thai women. Everything in their lives is determined by the maintenance of, or gaining more status (face). This is cornerstone of Thai society - hierarchical and feudal based - and the easiest way of increasing ones status is to get a quick windfall of cash. Or give the appearance that you'll eventually get a windfall. Status is an integral part of how Thai society works. From young to old, rich to poor, Hiso to lowso, etc. And it's something most westerners have difficulty coming to grips with. It's in a Thais thought processes all the time and dictates how they act towards others and how they might be perceived. It also has a lot to do with the group based mindset they have, as opposed to the individual mindset of westerners. The group, family, and community is considered above the individual. Thai women sacrifice themselves for the good of the family or group (going with the old fat farang) so that a financial gain will be ongoing. Love isn't part of the equation but they need to keep up the pretense so the family or group can raise their status. When you see it clearly for what it is (as an older guy) the idea of a long term relationship with one of them goes south very quickly. Stay single and you'll have a happier life in Thailand."

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 44m
Jfl

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 1h 38m
Chinkcels wont do shit fucking COPE @Dregster666 @Diocel @MentalChaos @mental_out @Ritalincel @Modus Coperandi

I WILL TRY TO FUCK NOODLES me and my white nigga @trying to ascend are gonna try to get us some noodle whore pussy :dab: chinkcels wont give a shit thy busy doing their math homework:feelskek:

Fucking noodles is very easy but ofc you have to pay the trick is to fuck without paying

Last edited:
Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
1d 12h 41m
Good luck bros
I believe in you

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★
49d 20m
Ricecels on sui watch

In between doing math problems
:feels::feels::feels::feels:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
I'm not asian.

Also ewww gook foids are fucking disgusting and flat call me volcel but i wouldn't.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m

you're right we can't do anything about it, so good luck

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Captain
41d 8h 7m
may as well use jbw to your advantage, sucks for ricecels, but you're trying to ascend and that's your best route

Wizchan

Wizchan

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
★★★★
3d 6h 51m
@itsOVER thoughts?

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★
7d 17h 9m
My noodle order of preference is: japanese, south korean, taiwanese, thai, vietnamese, chinese

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
98d 16h 57m
Wait until they cool off bro!

Never try to fuck them while they are still boiling!

(Don't ask me how i know)