Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will soon turn into a goblin. My eyes are getting weaker as we speak. I spend 16hrs daily looking at a computer monitor.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine being a balding nw5, manlet, currycel, with bug eyes, with below average penis, dark circles, shitty skin, skinny fat, recessed chin and jaw, and now with weak eye sight.

These genes are not meant to be passed in 2019.

I recently shaved my head cuz balding long hair look very unclean and unkept, and now I have to wear glasses all the time. All the while being a manlet.

There doesn’t seem to be any hope for me. I just looked in the mirror today and my rating has dropped another 2 points. Which brings me to a total of a whopping 2.235, not including the curry tax which is a - 2 points in itself.

I’ll be rotting alone this weekend just like every other weekend but this time I’ll put on my glasses and sit in front of a mirror for 2-3 hours to get use to my new look so I don’t scare myself everytime I pass the mirror in my room.

Now I look like a potato with glasses.

At this point I definitely do get mogged by a dogs and other creatures.

All in all it’s over.

I’ll be updating my pic to this once my looks have deteriorated a bit more. So it’ll represent my actual features a bit better.

C0209919 0A5A 4064 9298 75C7FB95CC73

Damn I didn't know you were a curry.
My condolences, bro :feelsrope:

why the score with 4 significant figures?

Sorry to hear that man. If it's any consolation, my reflection has been freaking me out since I was 15 years old and it never stops being horrifying.

Brutal computerpill

nerd_on_computer.gif

My eyes are tired right now, just want to sleep forever maybe

send me a pic bro to make sure you arent mentalcelling

Thats how im going to end up, tfw youngcel

Our only hope is to live recluded in the dark, coping forever.

It's over for cave goblincels

over for you over for us over for everyone

Reminder that OP has kissed women and gotten his dick sucked.

You could statusmaxx at YouTube
Just put at title: Boy to Goblin Transformation (Human to Goblin)

nw5 is the max?

i get over 9hrs of sleep every night yet i still have bags under my eyes all the fucking time

On one thread someone else mentioned OP had kissed girls, to which OP replied that it was easy to do so with drunk girls at college parties, implying he had. On an older one someone mentioned he had gotten a blowjob to which OP did not deny. Considering OP's vast interactions with women and the fact he was popular enough to be invited to parties with women, it's quite likely these facts are true. Same guy has also mentioned having a chance to ascend soon, he only claims only to be a virgin, not kissless or dateless.

Sorry man but it never began for you so your worsening eyesight isn't really a bad thing when it comes to your SMV. It's only bad for your health and overall quality of life but let's be real...how many of us incels truly care about our health and quality of life? If we can't have women then we'll never have any real quality life. So Don't dwell on it. And go see an opthalmologist.

I was born a goblincel, welcome to the ranks.

UhJcff

:feelskek:

UhJcff

:feelskek:

Last edited: