Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will rot alone on Christmas

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I have no-one to hang out with on Christmas. No family, no friends. Absolute ropefuel, ngl.

Will go to Midnight Mass to at least have some random people around me even though I'm not a Christcuck JFL. Also bought myself some pheasant to give myself a nice-ass Christmas Eve dinner.

Last edited:
Same. Hurts to be unloved and uncared for. Might as well not exist.

We sandniggis have no christimis

honestly holidays suck as an incel. i hate when someone at work or something asks me what my plans are. you awkwardly admit you have none. they always look at you like you just confessed to a murder. they cannot fathom that you have no one to spend the "most important time of the year with" with.

Just lol that some stupid whore is profiting off of lonely men's struggles. Foids gonna foid I guess.

honestly holidays suck as an incel. i hate when someone at work or something asks me what my plans are. you awkwardly admit you have none. they always look at you like you just confessed to a murder. they cannot fathom that you have no one to spend the "most important time of the year with" with.
People always ask each other what their plans are for Christmas / New Year's, and I always make up some shit about hanging out with my bros even though I have no bros. :feelscry: I'm already mentally preparing myself for Valentine's.

all i want for xmas is 2 legs wrapped around my back

Same, I'll get fried chicken and a cheap prostitute and that's it

I have no-one to hang out with on Christmas. No family, no friends. Absolute ropefuel, ngl.

Will go to Midnight Mass to at least have some random people around me even though I'm not a Christcuck JFL. Also bought myself some pheasant to give myself a nice-ass Christmas Eve dinner.
I'm Latinxcel and still live with my family and therefore will be with them for Christmas, but I hope you're doing okay and find a way to cope with your current predicament.

same. and i don't even have anything to eat and the shops are closed.

I'm Latinxcel and still live with my family and therefore will be with them for Christmas, but I hope you're doing okay and find a way to cope with your current predicament.
Thank you buddy boyo