Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will rope at 30 if I'm still a khhv

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

Have faith in Christ Jesus our Lord
★★★
There's no point in living on if you're still a KHHV by 30, I would have roped by then.

Imagine not having a single non blood related foid hug/hold hands with you willingly for 30 years of your life, it will be reality soon.

I have had many opportunities for rope. So many that they are countless at this point. But I have always spared my life and to this day, I have made a firm decision that I will not leave this life unless I die of "natural causes" or take more people with me. I will not leave this life empty-handed.

In videogame.

atleast go er (in vidya

All you can do is cope forever till you die or go ER if you're low inhib enough (in CK2)

I have had many opportunities for rope. So many that they are countless at this point. But I have always spared my life and to this day, I have made a firm decision that I will not leave this life unless I die of "natural causes" or take more people with me. I will not leave this life empty-handed.

In videogame.
at least its in video game.

In videogame.
Are you not able to arrangemarriagemaxx?