Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will probably rope when i'm 40

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
If i remain a KHHV and a living embodiment of a 40 year old meme then it's pretty much over. I don't want to continue like this and my health and mind are not what they used to be. I missed out on teen love and i don't care anymore what psychologists are saying, ' have never seen any roastie who is just glowing with charm and anxious to know me better.Women in general never validated me.

Honest to god. No one cares. Sick and tired of these posts

You could live a miserable life until 40 and then rope, or do some crazy shit that makes you feel alive and spend ~20 years in prison and get the same result, maybe even better results tbh if you get away with it.

Once you've decided your life is over, the sky is the limit.

If i remain a KHHV and a living embodiment of a 40 year old meme then it's pretty much over. I don't want to continue like this and my health and mind are not what they used to be. I missed out on teen love and i don't care anymore what psychologists are saying, ' have never seen any roastie who is just glowing with charm and anxious to know me better.Women in general never validated me.
I haven't seen the film 40 year old virgin. Looks like a fun film. Maybe I'll wait for 10 years.

I will probably by the time I'm 30

I used to plan to die at 40 in my early teens but now I'm considering living for as long as possible instead. Sadly, I should've decided that back then so that I could've healthmaxxed properly.

i will end up in jail. i know that.

i will never rope. live my shitty life to the last moment, pissing off normies along the way:feelzez:

30 year old virgin is already a living meme.

if i end Up in jail, ill do anytjkng to get killed tbh

I haven't seen the film 40 year old virgin. Looks like a fun film. Maybe I'll wait for 10 years.
It was a pretty good movie actually, i give it 7/10.

you won't rope, youll be a husk of a human that rots and ldars

"In those days men will beg for death and will not find it..."

Never rope, there are always othER options.

Dude, your libido peaked at age 25. By the time you're 40, your libido will be much smaller and life will be more bearable without sex.

Moneymaxx and find decent copes, bro.

We are already dead. You can't end your life because there is no life to end. --- Saint Hamudi (PBUH)

Dude, your libido peaked at age 25. By the time you're 40, your libido will be much smaller and life will be more bearable without sex.

Moneymaxx and find decent copes, bro.
What do you thinks about pharmaceutical testosterone? I was always a romantic guy, too bad females weren't despite claiming the opposite. I have no problems with debts but i spend less anyway.

We are already dead. You can't end your life because there is no life to end. --- Saint Hamudi (PBUH)
So true i'm becoming more antisocial every passing year.