Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will probably be homeless soon, should I just kill myself?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Im a NEET, I live with my mom and im probably going to be homeless because we have issues with the landlord, I can't get a job because of my anxiety and its too late anyway, my mom recently lost her job and is struggling to find a new job, im an immigrantcel, I have no family or friends in this country.

I really have nothing to lose, im a total faliure, ive had suicidal thoughts before and now I feel nothing but depression and anxiety 24/7, my mental issues are getting worse every year, I know roping is letting the normies win but I feel trapped and lost, I want out of this hell.

We have a month before we get kicked out, i plan to be dead by suicide before then, I can't take it anymore, fuck society, fuck normies, fuck this useless planet.

I know this sounds like a attention seeking normie post, but unlike normies I have really suffered in my life, I just wanted to ask: do you guys think I should rope or am I just overreacting?

only you know about your situation
:feelsbadman:

No.

RomajiEnglish
Shigeki ni uete 'ta renzu no naka ni
Utsushidasareta kawaii emono
Mayoi wo shiranai hijou no okite
Andoroido pawaa......
......Misete yaru

Hajime kara inochi sae tsukuru mono (duplicate)
Nani hitotsu ushinau mono nado arya shinai

Just now warning of danger
Omae no subete warning of danger
Nakushite yaru!
Ore no shisen ni Saa, hizamazuke
Omae no inochi warning of danger
Ubatte miseru!
Kono migi-te ni akai shinzou

Furuete o-yasumi asu wo inotte
Kagerou yori mo hakanai yoake
Yume wo miru ga ii Asu wo mitsumete
Kibou no hate ni......
......Deddo zoon

Eien no nemuri e okutte yarou (sleep one's last sleep)
Sono kata ni seotta akarui mirai-goto

Give a warning of danger
Omae no yukue warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Sameta honoo de hai ni naru no sa
Give a warning of danger
Oroka na yatsu ni warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou
Kore yori saki yami no shihai-ka

Nakushite yaru!
Ubatte miseru!

Give a warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Give a warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou
In the eyes starving for something to get it started
A pretty prey gleams
Knowing way of getting lost An uncompromising rule
Android power.....
......I shall show you

From the beginning I'm made to live (duplicate)
Not even one thing is missing

Everything about you warning of danger
I shall annihilate!
Upon my glance Go, kneel before me
Of your life warning of danger
I shall rob from you!
In this right hand the red heart

The uneasy sleep Praying for tomorrow
A dawn more fleeting than a mayfly
Just dream and stare at tomorrow
Till the end of hope.....
.....Dead zone

I'll send you to an everlasting sleep (sleep one's last sleep)
Bearing on those shoulders the bright future

Give a warning of danger
You whereabouts warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Turn into ash with frozen flame
Give a warning of danger
To foolish men warning of danger
I shall give a warning
From now on you're a pawn of darkness

I shall annihilate!
I shall rob from you!

Give a warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Give a warning of danger
I shall give a warning

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.
Job

Shekel

Stein

Yes. Dragon Ball:

When I lived in the youth commune, I would recite the lyrics to "Mind Power...Ki" in my head so I could calm myself enough to do basic tasks like leaving out my commune room to clean myself or eat.

Now I rely on psychotropic medication. When my "chronic headache" is resolved, I'll feel slightly more content.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

I've also been pushed to get employed or face homelessness:

By that point, I had already spent months sleeping in the basement of our apartment to recover from my first mental breakdown.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

No.

RomajiEnglish
Shigeki ni uete 'ta renzu no naka ni
Utsushidasareta kawaii emono
Mayoi wo shiranai hijou no okite
Andoroido pawaa......
......Misete yaru

Hajime kara inochi sae tsukuru mono (duplicate)
Nani hitotsu ushinau mono nado arya shinai

Nakushite yaru!
Ubatte miseru!

Furuete o-yasumi asu wo inotte
Kagerou yori mo hakanai yoake
Yume wo miru ga ii Asu wo mitsumete
Kibou no hate ni......
......Deddo zoon

Eien no nemuri e okutte yarou (sleep one's last sleep)
Sono kata ni seotta akarui mirai-goto

Give a warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Give a warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou

Nakushite yaru!
Ubatte miseru!

Give a warning of danger
Oshiete yaru!
Give a warning of danger
Keikoku shiyou
In the eyes starving for something to get it started
A pretty prey gleams
Knowing way of getting lost An uncompromising rule
Android power.....
......I shall show you

From the beginning I'm made to live (duplicate)
Not even one thing is missing

I shall annihilate!
I shall rob from you!

The uneasy sleep Praying for tomorrow
A dawn more fleeting than a mayfly
Just dream and stare at tomorrow
Till the end of hope.....
.....Dead zone

I'll send you to an everlasting sleep (sleep one's last sleep)
Bearing on those shoulders the bright future

Give a warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Give a warning of danger
I shall give a warning

I shall annihilate!
I shall rob from you!

Give a warning of danger
I shall tell you!
Give a warning of danger
I shall give a warning

Job

Shekel

Stein
:feelscry:

Do it after ur parents die if you have to

Ive also felt like doing that. Try eating Raw meat, see if that helps with your mental issues, then try to get a job.

Don't kill yourself.
Kill other people instead.

(in video game)

Visit a job agency and take your mom thERe, hopefully they’ll find jobs for you both, do it ASAP.

Being a wageslave is hell, but it’s bettER than being dead or rotting as a homeless bum on the streets.

But if you rathER die by your own hand, than to wageslave, be homeless or die while rotting on the streets, then it’s for the best that you die as a hERo, if you know what I’m saying.

You can even be our next saint, even when you’re dead, thousands of incels around the world will remembER your name, you will leave behind an etERnal legacy.

Good luck my brothER

Im a NEET, I live with my mom and im probably going to be homeless because we have issues with the landlord, I can't get a job because of my anxiety and its too late anyway, my mom recently lost her job and is struggling to find a new job, im an immigrantcel, I have no family or friends in this country.

I really have nothing to lose, im a total faliure, ive had suicidal thoughts before and now I feel nothing but depression and anxiety 24/7, my mental issues are getting worse every year, I know roping is letting the normies win but I feel trapped and lost, I want out of this hell.

We have a month before we get kicked out, i plan to be dead by suicide before then, I can't take it anymore, fuck society, fuck normies, fuck this useless planet.

I know this sounds like a attention seeking normie post, but unlike normies I have really suffered in my life, I just wanted to ask: do you guys think I should rope or am I just overreacting?
Depends. Relationship with your mother?

you rope you make normies feel good. Fuck them try dumpster diving for good food behind fine dining restaurants they trow out good stuff and whole foods and dunkin doughnuts. Which country are you in btw? Find a local public university and stay the nights in those libraries there is dignity in that and go to ymca or uni gym and shower and try to find a disability check by scamming them or find a decent wage slave job. Good luck man fuck dying to make this sick world feel good

Visit a job agency and take your mom thERe, hopefully they’ll find jobs for you both, do it ASAP.

Being a wageslave is hell, but it’s bettER than being dead or rotting as a homeless bum on the streets.

But if you rathER die by your own hand, than to wageslave, be homeless or die while rotting on the streets, then it’s for the best that you die as a hERo, if you know what I’m saying.

You can even be our next saint, even when you’re dead, thousands of incels around the world will remembER your name, you will leave behind an etERnal legacy.

Good luck my brothER

Go back to your parents’ country. Maybe that might help.

If you have no other options you could always join the army

you rope you make normies feel good. Fuck them try dumpster diving for good food behind fine dining restaurants they trow out good stuff and whole foods and dunkin doughnuts. Which country are you in btw? Find a local public university and stay the nights in those libraries there is dignity in that and go to ymca or uni gym and shower and try to find a disability check by scamming them or find a decent wage slave job. Good luck man fuck dying to make this sick world feel good
based take actually.

Thumbs up for the Eric Harris pic

get a gym membership to shower
and live in a car.
save up for an RV or a mini camper vehicle
try getting a job, retail is always hiring, go store to store and lie you have experience.
invest money into stock long term if you can

when you have free time try to come up with ways to make money online.

try not to be a little bitch, your life is shit but think what are the best moves you can make
it's better than that quitter shit

Try to find a warehouse job in a smaller warehouse, it actually helps a bit with anxiety.

disability Maxx or military Maxx if u have the testosterone. rope Maxx if u can't do either I'd say

roping is letting the normies win
don't do it my nigga

we all go in due time, use what you got left out of life for good cause.

now i won't name what cause that's up to you.

Last seen Today at 2:32 PM

:feelsaww:

Since you immigrated once, you can probably do it again. Save up or sell enough shit to buy a plane ticket, and get your ass to a country with good NEET benefits. This only works if you're ethnic though, since you would be claiming asylum ("people in my country are tryna kill me", etc)

try working before u kill urself. try anything. then do it

Do not rope brocel. Refuse to die, like a virus. Do not give normies the satisfaction.

DO. NOT. ROPE.

stay strong

How are the normies winning if you rope?

Are you still alive? It's sad that you don't think about your mom.

If you die, the normies and the foids win. Don’t rope brocel

No , you need accept CHRIST and be HIS sheep, and pray for a miracle and healing.

get a gym membership to shower
and live in a car.
save up for an RV or a mini camper vehicle
try getting a job, retail is always hiring, go store to store and lie you have experience.
invest money into stock long term if you can

when you have free time try to come up with ways to make money online.

try not to be a little bitch, your life is shit but think what are the best moves you can make
it's better than that quitter shit

That was a good website.

Don't do it brocel, these normies, stacy, becky they want you to suicide, mang.

I know you got anxiety n shiet mang, but you gotta take into mind it's either deal with it and take care of your family or suffer in the streets where it'll be bad, mang.

I know if you do certain jobs you can get that citizenship n shiet, or if you already have it, join the military or sum shiet, mang. that shit actually changes lives

I know it's over, but don't let it be for your family, take care of your kin

you probably should do it if you know that totally over for you, being immigrant is surely bad and will only make your situation even worse

A month later and he’s still alive. Everyone’s always All talk but 0 action

No, stay alive and use up normie ressources. The only reason to rope is physical or psychological pain that's too much to bear.

He became a star with his shitty sob story. Muh single mom and immigrant. White women love this shit that's why they fuck nigger refugees.

Homelessness is a fate worse than death.

Do not rope. You will find happiness again brocel.