Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will never see women as equals. Too much evidence in my life to the contrary

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
As I said in an old post, women's nature can be summed up:

- attention-seeking, vanity (e.g. instagram yogapants pics for likes)
- hypoagency, inability to take responsibility (e.g. crying rape if they're caught cheating on boyfriend)
- inability to see, use or be governed by logic (e.g. women need men to be male-feminists because women are so capable and intelligent that they don't need men to help them; #HeForShe because women don't need men)

and a whole host of other traits that you would associate with a child or someone that you ideally wouldn't allow to vote.

But the trait that stands out to me the most these days is how women, in the absence of a husband, will turn their male sons into the husband. I know so many cases of single mothers who are dependent on their sons - from everything from financial backing to repairs around the house. For all this talk of women being equal, I just never see it. Women where I've worked do the admin/HR side okay I guess, but when it comes to STEM, I have yet to meet a woman who outshines a man. When you hire a woman for a STEM role, in the majority of cases, you are getting an inefficient man. Not that I'm amazing, but I'm just as much an outlier (being a dumb male) as a woman who is actually smart when it comes to STEM.

I am not saying that women should be treated UNFAIRLY, but there is a difference between fairness and equality. Should men get 2 years paternity leave like some women get 2 years maternity leave -- for equality? If you think No then you also make the distinction between fairness and equality. Women will NEVER be equal to men. We are SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC. You can't force equality on a species. If you think that we should strive for gender equality (I am looking at you CuckTears) then let's get 50% of garbage-collectors and roadsweepers to be women.

> This is why you're not attracting women!
> Fix your P E R S O N A L I T Y

Damn
hit the nail on the head

this should be stickied aswell

Another god-tier post from Tyrone

giphy.gif

Women are not equal to men, and not matter how much anyone tries to meme it, it will never happen. Women lie in a gray area between man and child.

That's why you get nothing. Try to be a feminist like Jeremy Meeks or Chris Brown.

You have a horrible personality, this is why you incel and Ted Bundy is not

Jfl REEEEE heeft dat iets met uni te maken?
Kek. Ja man, al die wetenschappelijke studies als goed is. Net gekeken, en het klopt. "Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics "

This shit should theoretically have been common knowledge but young men these days are finding this out the hard way. I say the previous generation failed us.

tbh I see them as equals, I don't hate women in the least. I just wish I had better genes so I could fuck them :feelsrope:

tbh I see them as equals, I don't hate women in the least. I just wish I had better genes so I could fuck them :feelsrope:

You fucking mog this entire forum and then some

based on the pictures I've seen of other incels I'm probably in the bottom 30% of this website.

fucking giga-cope. you look like a total chad even though you're bald.

As I said in an old post, women's nature can be summed up:

- attention-seeking, vanity (e.g. instagram yogapants pics for likes)
- hypoagency, inability to take responsibility (e.g. crying rape if they're caught cheating on boyfriend)
- inability to see, use or be governed by logic (e.g. women need men to be male-feminists because women are so capable and intelligent that they don't need men to help them; #HeForShe because women don't need men)

Watch this white feeemale my nigga...she done says everything you say. Basically, most of the time women are just bad imitations of working men in the workforce.

BTW: I know a you a incelfraud though....you be having girlfriends and getting white pussy.

hmm, no idea.

this is the guy in question. i'd rate him a 6.5/10. complete mentalcel i guess.

Lol Chad? Maybe close with a full set of hair. I can see why he's incel with the balding and big long nose. 4-5/10. High T Ogre facial structure+ some awkardness/autism hes incel.

This shit should theoretically have been common knowledge but young men these days are finding this out the hard way. I say the previous generation failed us.

We've all failed. This wouldn't have happened if we kept the testosterone levels of those in power above 2 standard deviations below the mean.