Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never hear a rumour about a random girl having a crush on me.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I'm sure you've all heard rumours about some girl who had a crush on some guy you know. That's a sign of an attractive guy.

But we're ugly. No girl will ever ask my friend for my number. No girl will ever ask my friend to hook her up with me.

Before, I used to cope and think "I'm probably not putting myself out there". Yeah, jfl I know.

Then I started hearing that some random girls in different schools were asking to be introduced to some Fuckboy in my neighborhood. This guy doesn't give af about girls, he isn't outgoing, he doesn't try to put himself out there. Girls mostly just put themselves in his orbit.

That was when I knew it never began. I've never had a girl ask about me. I've never had a girl see me and go "oh I want to get to know him!". Yet some pretty fuckboy doesn't do shit yet girls constantly talk about him.

It was then that I truly discovered what attractive guys go through. They don't have to "try". Girls will ask their friends about them. Girls will dm them first.

None of those things has ever happened to me, because I'm unattractive.

Sorry if I went off topic. It's because while I was typing, I realized,

It's unequivocally over.

Didn't you make this thread already?

1) when i was in 5th grade this girl took me aside during lunch and asked me to follow her. i followed her to the girl bathrooms and then she said for me to wait there. she then went inside to get her best friend then they told me to come inside the bathroom to tell me a secret. her best friend was my crush. i thought i was going to get laid or a kiss or something. then they talked in hushed tones and my crush told me that she had a secret and that i ABSOLUTELY CANNOT tell anybody. i said okay. she then said she likes David (the most Chadliest Chad in all of 5th grade. he was a tall breakdancer. it was really popular then) and that since I am friends with David that I need to talk to him and see who he likes and then report back to her. I was such a simp back then that I literally did go and basically stalk David for a week and at the end of it all he said she was kinda cute and then they started dating. I don't know what 5th graders actually do on dates but they were at the very least kissing after school. I did this because I thought my crush would realize I'm doing all this for her and such a good person that she would see I'm better than David. haha i was a dumb kid

(and btw I wasn't actually David's friend. i was a fat fucking fatass in 5th grade and David always picked me for his team at recess and at gym because he would hide behind me during dodgeball. I guess she thought since he always picked me and she saw us together a lot that she thought we were friends.)

2) I would say about two more times a girl told me a 'secret' and it involved her having a crush on some hot guy. no story to add but it was just weird they would tell me. like what the fuck am i supposed to do with that information? they would blush and get really animated. stomp their feet. i remember one girl (a different girl than the ones that confessed to me) was so paranoid that people would find out who her crush was that she started crying and ripped her journal apart. i'll never get any girl to have those kinds of feelings for me. where she is moved to tears at the mere thought of me being with her. holy shit some guys just have it so fucking good in this life

1) when i was in 5th grade this girl took me aside during lunch and asked me to follow her. i followed her to the girl bathrooms and then she said for me to wait there. she then went inside to get her best friend then they told me to come inside the bathroom to tell me a secret. her best friend was my crush. i thought i was going to get laid or a kiss or something. then they talked in hushed tones and my crush told me that she had a secret and that i ABSOLUTELY CANNOT tell anybody. i said okay. she then said she likes David (the most Chadliest Chad in all of 5th grade. he was a tall breakdancer. it was really popular then) and that since I am friends with David that I need to talk to him and see who he likes and then report back to her. I was such a simp back then that I literally did go and basically stalk David for a week and at the end of it all he said she was kinda cute and then they started dating. I don't know what 5th graders actually do on dates but they were at the very least kissing after school. I did this because I thought my crush would realize I'm doing all this for her and such a good person that she would see I'm better than David. haha i was a dumb kid

(and btw I wasn't actually David's friend. i was a fat fucking fatass in 5th grade and David always picked me for his team at recess and at gym because he would hide behind me during dodgeball. I guess she thought since he always picked me and she saw us together a lot that she thought we were friends.)

2) I would say about two more times a girl told me a 'secret' and it involved her having a crush on some hot guy. no story to add but it was just weird they would tell me. like what the fuck am i supposed to do with that information? they would blush and get really animated. stomp their feet. i remember one girl (a different girl than the ones that confessed to me) was so paranoid that people would find out who her crush was that she started crying and ripped her journal apart. i'll never get any girl to have those kinds of feelings for me. where she is moved to tears at the mere thought of me being with her. holy shit some guys just have it so fucking good in this life
Absolutely fucking brutal. I'm sorry that happened to you brocel.

What's even more annoying is these guys who get to enjoy these privileges will never understand how good and easy they have it.

and here you are 32 years old virgin, just brootal, did you lose weight at least

I'm sure you've all heard rumours about some girl who had a crush on some guy you know. That's a sign of an attractive guy.

But we're ugly. No girl will ever ask my friend for my number. No girl will ever ask my friend to hook her up with me.

Before, I used to cope and think "I'm probably not putting myself out there". Yeah, jfl I know.

Then I started hearing that some random girls in different schools were asking to be introduced to some Fuckboy in my neighborhood. This guy doesn't give af about girls, he isn't outgoing, he doesn't try to put himself out there. Girls mostly just put themselves in his orbit.

That was when I knew it never began. I've never had a girl ask about me. I've never had a girl see me and go "oh I want to get to know him!". Yet some pretty fuckboy doesn't do shit yet girls constantly talk about him.

It was then that I truly discovered what attractive guys go through. They don't have to "try". Girls will ask their friends about them. Girls will dm them first.

None of those things has ever happened to me, because I'm unattractive.

Sorry if I went off topic. It's because while I was typing, I realized,

It's unequivocally over.
It seems that having a few millimeters of bone, or lack thereof can dictate every aspect of your life.

brutal

Back in middle school a "friend" made up an imaginary girl liking me. Made me feel pathetic.

Foids have little to no empathy for sub-chad men, they really don't see us as human. Girls expect incel men to help them hook up with chad like fuck off.

I'm sure you've all heard rumours about some girl who had a crush on some guy you know.
No never.
I was never in any kind of friend circle who would provide me with such information. Females are like aliens to me.

It's the little things that crush you the most. :feelsbadman: