Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have sex with my hot female teacher + hot foids in silly jobs

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
She looks just like Ana de Armas and she is Chad only. Over for me.

She doesn't teach very well either. She could have coasted on her looks and became an actress but she's teaching a class of tards and disabled instead. I don't understand, she could have become an air hostess too or something.

Why do hot foids ever choose shit jobs?

Because some foids are retarded

Because some foids are retarded
They literally have no idea how easy their lives could be if they're hot. I also had a super hot young teacher at school, that could have easily been a model or doing Only Fans and get rich. Some foids were just never forced to take their opportunities seriously like men are.

They literally have no idea how easy their lives could be if they're hot. I also had a super hot young teacher at school, that could have easily been a model or doing Only Fans and get rich. Some foids were just never forced to take their opportunities seriously like men are.
Yea you See Fat Titted 6.0 milf cashiers or some Woman who Look Very good but do generic Jobs .

Maybe they have shame To be a social Media whore or dont think they will Break Through " .