Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never get a job because of my looks and high inhibtion

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its literally so fucking over for me you guys dont even know. There is absolutely nothing for me in this life, I need to be euthanized ASAP

Im reading through my unis job/internship hunting handbook and its becoming clear to me just how fucked up my life is, I cant even hope to be a careercel, I have literally nothing going for me

The first thing they show you in te handbook is a bunch of resumes (I dont even have a resume JFL) from other incels filled with tons of work experience, leadership roles, extracurriculars and projects

So much stuff that it barely fits onto a single page and then you get told that you should have at least that much to put onto your resume before you even consider applying for a position

THEN THEY SLAP YOU WITH THE BIGGEST LOOKSPILL EVER - UPWARDS OF 70% OF ANY INTERVIEW IS DOWN TO YOUR LOOKS, JUST BE GOOD LOOKING

Being a 3/10 this means that my chance of getting a job if my resume is top notch and I have years of experience, which I dont, is 50% at most

Then you have to be prepared to answer questions like "why should I hire you?", "tell me about yourself", "what are your strengths" etc, on top of knowing stuff about the company you are applying to - there is no way I can do this with my goldfish attention span and poor character, there is legit 0 things good about me, and with no looks to carry me Im supposed to rely on being NT but its a catch 22 really:

being ugly > cant develop social skills and be NT
having no social skills > cant make up for being ugly

Then they let you know what companies are looking for in students: low inhibition, high self-esteem, ambition and calculated risk taking - LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF HOW I AM, I am extremely beta

WITH EACH SECTION IM GETTING MORE AND MORE NAUSEOUS, LEGIT HAD TO STOP READING THE SHITTY HANDBOOK

NOBODY WILL HIRE ME IN A MILLION YEARS, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, AS AN INCEL YOU ARE DESTINED TO SPEND YOUR DAYS BEING A LOW WAGE SLAVE

I CANT ACCEPT THIS, I HOPE I GET HIT BY A CAR AND DIE INSTANTLY TBH

ITS OVER

> Thinking that no ugly man in the history of the universe has ever been both ugly and had social skills and was NT.

Trust me, you're very wrong about that. inb4 subjective opinion and black and white thinking.

FACEandLMS said:
> Thinking that no ugly man in the history of the universe has ever been both ugly and had social skills and was NT.

Trust me, you're very wrong about that. inb4 subjective opinion and black and white thinking.

Fuck you

FACEandLMS said:

go to the rate thread and rate me

Dude, take a deep breath, and calm. down.

Most people lie on resumes. Trust me -- 90% of what they put on that is pure bullshit. Do a simple google search: how to lie on your resume, and you'll see what I mean.

As for the looks thing -- come on, mate. Only 20% of all guys are 7+/10. What about the rest of the worlds' ugly fucks? They're not doomed to a life of unemployment. While looks would definitely get Chad the job over you, it doesn't mean that you will never get hired at all. Chads are not common, and usually they're not that smart either. Don't fret.

If you're so paralyzed of interviews and self-conscious, you can always freelance.