Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never forgive my whore mother for feeding me Ritalin as a child

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I will never forgive my whore mother for feeding me Ritalin as a child. I was as a kid diagnosed with ADD and the doctors prescriped me Ritalin. How can you prescripe a little kid a literal amphetamine ? I was forced by my whore mother every day to take the Ritalin. As kid i always called Ritalin for fun a drog, if i knew what these horrible people have done to me.

And how is it okay to feed your child literal amphetamine but lose your mind when he smokes some weed ? I'll never understand what is going in the mind of this demon called my mother. The Ritalin i also probably responsible for me being a manlet. I wish my whore mother would have told me to breath through my nose, give me HGH and help me looksmax generally, but no, she just had to drug her son because he wasn't socially conform.

The good thing about being curry is due to how NT-supremacist curry society is my parents always coped like “my child is fine” despite so many teachers saying I had *x*, *y*, or *z* disorder. Thus I was never put on a pill as a kid

@Ritalincel thoughts?

Ritalin does not stunt your growth. It's an outdated misconception.

how did ritalin negatively effect you besides manletism?

She made you higher iq

Parents would give literal crack to their kids and then pretend they have nothing to do with them being socially fucked at some point. Sex haver ethic tbh

Toilets are retarded

I'm so glad my mom had some sense while raising me. Hearing how most guy's moms raised them makes me suicidal for those guys.

how did ritalin negatively effect you besides manletism?
It's less about the Ritalin itself but more about the fact that she was willing to give me Amphetamines but not helping me to maximaze my genetic potenial, e.g. not giving me HGH

ritalin the weak shit anyways nigga i feel like god on amphetamines real tawk

I'd be more wary about what it does to your brain. Potent stimulants must fuck up your dopamine receptors pretty badly

I wonder how effective it would be to file an information request on every single employee at that school to get their home addresses, then every time you talk to them, address them by their full name and street address so they know you know where they live. If it's this easy to get them to back off of jewpilling or trannifying your kid, then parents are absolutely unforgivable for not doing this little to protect their children.

I wonder how effective it would be to file an information request on every single employee at that school to get their home addresses, then every time you talk to them, address them by their full name and street address so they know you know where they live. If it's this easy to get them to back off of jewpilling or trannifying your kid, then parents are absolutely unforgivable for not doing this little to protect their children.
what

Im 22 with severe adhd and probably dyslexia, im complete loser who dropped out of college and can barely hold a job. I got diagnosed this year through my efforts. I wish i was prescribed ritalin as a kid.

I like ritalin, I can read the most boring shit for hours when I take it.

Might get a prescription soon tbh.

All low iq whores know how to do is make Mr Goldberg richer.

I had adhd and took Ritalin as a kid. No idea what it did to me but I know what I was like without it which is why they made me take it everyday. They didn't prescribed every kid ritilan and drugs only the dysfunctional kids...