Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never be beautiful

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Do you ever just observe the life beautiful people have? A chad or a Stacy you knew from school on social media or something and see how much they live in absolute paradise. They will never know the pure suffering we have purely because of their birthrite, they didn't have to do anything, they were born into a good life. A life in which they are genuinely wanted, craved by the world. Then you have to come to terms with the fact that this will never be you, I will never be someone that's lusted over, who people are biologically inclined to like. These people probably half the time don't realise how good they have it - they probably think that people are good and nice pr that there's something special about them that wasn't genetically handed to them that attracts just about everyone.

How am I even the same species as these people? How is it fair that I have to exist on a planet where Chads and Stacies exist looking like I do. I will never know true love, genuine love, someone who wants to be with me because when they see me they are filled with butterflies. I will never have someone find me beautiful, even if I do ascend, and I know this to be 100% true. I will never live that life that people are blessed with merely by existing where everything is virtually handed to them on a silver platter for their very existence. I will never be able to look in the mirror, and be proud of what I see. Look in the mirror without feeling nauseous and it kills me. I can't express how much this feeling is eating away at every fibre of my being inside, it has been like this ever since I was 5 years old when I started to recognise just how subhuman I am.

Do you ever just compare your life to that of an attractive person and just collapse right then in there in tears or if you're apathetic not even that, just sitting there stunned. The lack of opportunities, the lack of happiness, the lack of touch that I am plagued with, that I've been plagued with for years and because of what? The bone structure I was born with that I can't get rid of. My disgusting fucking face, my disgusting fucking body.

I am in a flesh prison, that's all I am. A flesh prison that I can't escape. I want to escape

A fucking brutal read. :feelsrope:
How am I even the same species as these people?
It honestly really does feel like chads, hell, normies in general are a different species.
We're so different from them it's unbelievable

Tbh I still didn’t accept that I’m like this forever, I still subconsciously expect a miracle that will turn me into a chad.

Nobody cares about sub8 males. Not Chad = basically doesnt exist.

The quality of our lives was predetermined by a genetic diceroll and we lost big time.

Tbh I still didn’t accept that I’m like this forever, I still subconsciously expect a miracle that will turn me into a chad.
Just rope and get reincarnated as a Chad bro, my friend did it and he's slaying prime pussy as we speak

Comparison is the thief of joy.

The worst sensation is knowing the only single thing between you and your dream relationship is looks.

The worst sensation is knowing the only single thing between you and your dream relationship is looks.
Not even just your dream relationship - every ounce of happiness. The feeling of people treating you kindly, the feeling of people not being repulsed by you or hating you on default. That is the feeling I crave the most

Not even just your dream relationship - every ounce of happiness. The feeling of people treating you kindly, the feeling of people not being repulsed by you or hating you on default. That is the feeling I crave the most
Brutal. How do you rate yourself?

Do you ever just observe the life beautiful people have? A chad or a Stacy you knew from school on social media or something and see how much they live in absolute paradise. They will never know the pure suffering we have purely because of their birthrite, they didn't have to do anything, they were born into a good life. A life in which they are genuinely wanted, craved by the world. Then you have to come to terms with the fact that this will never be you, I will never be someone that's lusted over, who people are biologically inclined to like. These people probably half the time don't realise how good they have it - they probably think that people are good and nice pr that there's something special about them that wasn't genetically handed to them that attracts just about everyone.

How am I even the same species as these people? How is it fair that I have to exist on a planet where Chads and Stacies exist looking like I do. I will never know true love, genuine love, someone who wants to be with me because when they see me they are filled with butterflies. I will never have someone find me beautiful, even if I do ascend, and I know this to be 100% true. I will never live that life that people are blessed with merely by existing where everything is virtually handed to them on a silver platter for their very existence. I will never be able to look in the mirror, and be proud of what I see. Look in the mirror without feeling nauseous and it kills me. I can't express how much this feeling is eating away at every fibre of my being inside, it has been like this ever since I was 5 years old when I started to recognise just how subhuman I am.

Do you ever just compare your life to that of an attractive person and just collapse right then in there in tears or if you're apathetic not even that, just sitting there stunned. The lack of opportunities, the lack of happiness, the lack of touch that I am plagued with, that I've been plagued with for years and because of what? The bone structure I was born with that I can't get rid of. My disgusting fucking face, my disgusting fucking body.

I am in a flesh prison, that's all I am. A flesh prison that I can't escape. I want to escape
Lmaoooo this sounds like me before I accepted the blackpill now im apathetic to it all and try to cope with drugs or whatever I have until i die or rope.
The quality of our lives was predetermined by a genetic diceroll and we lost big time.
Never began

I wish a random Chad was born me and myself him instead

IT cucks wont screen cap this, you are definitely hated by default if you are ugly, its absolutely ridiculous, and we are meant to just deal with it, deal with being treated like a cancer due to being born with features outside of your control, inceldom is not just about sex, it is basically stripping away every ounce of dignity from you due to the fact you are disrespected for no reason everywhere only because it acceptable to prey on the ugly and defenseless men of society, it seems natural for us to get fucked over in every situation.

Last edited:

brutal read man , fuuck
RIP. Anything below sub5 is automatic truecel. :feelscry:
its over :feelscry: