Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I, will never be, a true man

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
The difference, between being an incel when you are young, i.e. mid teens to early 20s, is that you have potential to change things. You have that potential and everyone reinforces it, telling you that you are young all the time and "You've got you're whole future ahead of you" "There is someone for everyone" (my support worker in college told me this) I remember these phrases vividly, even though it was 12+ years ago.

I remember the excited tension as I went to the college grounds, wondering what might happen, if I could get out of my shell and meet some people, especially foids. The cool and refreshing air on my face, I was, at one point in time and space, a youngcel and I had hope.

There is no added judgement because you are OLD as well that occurs in all areas of life when you are a youngcel.

Now 12 years down the line, that has all dried up, I am in my 30s and I just can't catch up at all. Past about 25, there is no "catching up" so to speak. You'll never be a real, tangible, person. Years of being NEET will make you completely unrelatable to everyone you would meet.

There are people younger than me, who mog me brutally. There are young foids in their late teens or early 20s deemed competent to carry and use AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. They are being FUCKED by their chad superiors every night, despite the fact he's probably married. But because I am INCEL and OLD I would be considered a PAEDOPHILE to try to approach those same foids, despite them being over aged, just because of the age gap.

There are people 10+ years younger than me having kids, raising families, climbing the career ladder.

All the while I sit and I ROT. I sit and ROT in my parent's home.

I don't understand why ER did what he did at 22, but I could certainly understand why he would have done the same thing at 32. It must have been the only time in his miserable life that he felt POWERFUL instead of pathetic and helpless. I'm really surprised there aren't more ERs in their 30s and 40s.

By 30, you just can't be a real person. Most of the foids that are attractive are younger than you and you'll always be past you're prime, considered a weird, creepy middle aged man.

I know the brave option would be to rope, but like most incels, I am a COWARD. So I just sit and complain on .co. But it's nice because people are relatable on here and I can't relate to normies, they might as well be aliens.

I am 23, 'catching up' is a cope. If you could not get relationships in your teens, you are definately not getting anything at college, university or ever.
Everyday I become further removed from other people my age.

This is a really powerful post.
The agepill is brutal, unforgiving, and catches on to EVERYONE, and has done it at all points in human history. It’s just that some people develop good copes over the course of their lives: a family, a loving relationship, wealth... All of which is build on and around a healthy youth.
If you lack that, coping becomes near impossible, your existance: void, unforgiving, straight up evil.

This should be a warning for all youngcels.

Last edited:
Don't rope before trying Ed Kumpermaxx in Minecraft

19 (turning 20 in January) and i've basically say i have about 5 years or less to change myself. If i don't have a gf, or anything like that by 2025, then it's game over for me

I don't understand why ER did what he did at 22, but I could certainly understand why he would have done the same thing at 32. It must have been the only time in his miserable life that he felt POWERFUL instead of pathetic and helpless. I'm really surprised there aren't more ERs in their 30s and 40s.
That is the reason people go ER/columbine or stuff like that. For one moment, people actually respect them

Fuck I can’t imagine this lifestyle for 10 more years. I need to make a drastic change or it really the is the rope