Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never accept my black genetics

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Being partially mixed race is a very unsettling experience, especially for an incel male. I had the unfortunate luck of being cursed with white skin and black facial features. I am mostly white, but the dominant nature of black genes has left me void of any white facial characteristics.

Mulattos are the master race to me

I hate being mixed race as well although im thankful im not black

Did your mum take the BBC?

it's over for blackcels

atleast you aren't 100% negro

Having black facial features and light skin destroys any chance of you ever getting laid, at least that's been my experience

I am 75% white and 25% black.
Wtf best of both worlds, pass as white and nwordpassmaxx(jkjkjk)

Can I have nwordpass bro?(jk)

But srs tho, it sucks you still look black but lightskinned.

Also is your black from new world or old world?
Having black facial features and light skin destroys any chance of you ever getting laid, at least that's been my experience
If you are a male, its over

Mulattafoids have it easier than Mulattocels tbh

Being mixed sucks. I could be a blonde without my fathers genetics. Hes a chad though.

If you are a male, its over

Mulattafoids have it easier than Mulattocels tbh
True, but Foids have it easier across all races. In foid eyes, mulattos are untouchable mutants unless they're Meeks tier

True, but Foids have it easier across all races. In foid eyes, mulattos are untouchable mutants unless they're Meeks tier
This

Only way to ascend as nomwhite is to be white

Meeks has the perfect mix if white and black

Gasp Not even BBC??? VOLCEL!(See guys I can say dumb shit too).

Is your dad black or your mom? If your dad is black and mom is white the mut usually turns into a slayer.

not black but i will never accept my genetics either

yep, being mixed fucking blows. my blue eyed light blonde haired german mother threw her genes in the trash and mixed with my afghan/paki father. fuck racemixing tbh. i am a subhuman abomination

It's over for self-hatingcels, tbh, h0W D0 Y0u exPEct anY0nE to l0vE Y0u iF yoU d0n'T LuVv URSELF????

@Ap0calypse you're quite literally white , you can't claim black if you're 75% white

yep, being mixed fucking blows. my blue eyed light blonde haired german mother threw her genes in the trash and mixed with my afghan/paki father. fuck racemixing tbh. i am a subhuman abomination
I can relate to this. My mediterranean 7/10 spanish mother threw her genes in the trash when she decided to be with my ugly sub5 peruvian father.

I curse this amerindian genes that I have because of him, this genes is what makes me an incel.

Racemixers need to be punished.

What black facial features do you got?