Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How do I convince my doctor to order me a genetics test?

Tell him how your body is negatively affecting your life and you have body dysmorphia. Maybe he will order the genetic test for you.
Option 2 : Say that you overheard your mom mentioning things like your dad isn't your biological father and that you would like to confirm it now.

Tell him how your body is negatively affecting your life and you have body dysmorphia. Maybe he will order the genetic test for you.
Option 2 : Say that you overheard your mom mentioning things like your dad isn't your biological father and that you would like to confirm it now.
They just give ssris for BD (which makes T worse, ironically)

Maybe this is a European thing but here in the states, whole genome screening isn't just done willy-nilly. In your hypothetical, they'd only give a paternity test and that's it.

My body looked like yours back in the days, except that I'm fat now, and still have a micropeen.You mentioned androgen insensitivity, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your penis size?

They just give ssris for BD (which makes T worse, ironically)

Maybe this is a European thing but here in the states, whole genome screening isn't just done willy-nilly. In your hypothetical, they'd only give a paternity test and that's it.
Over.

My body looked like yours back in the days, except that I'm fat now, and still have a micropeen.You mentioned androgen insensitivity, and if you don't mind me asking, what's your penis size?
I can't tell if it's 5 inches or 6. I think it would be 5 inches of usable length (so to the scotum)

BP / NBP?
I don't know what that means so I'm gonna have to say the second one?

Like I know what it stands for, but I still don't get it.

I don't know what that means so I'm gonna have to say the second one?

Like I know what it stands for, but I still don't get it.
  • Bone-Pressed (BP): In this method, a measuring tape or ruler is taken from the base of the penis and pressed firmly all the way to the pubic bone. The measurement is then taken from the pubic bone to the tip of the head of the penis.
  • Non-Bone-Pressed (NBP): This method does not involve pressing the ruler against the pubic bone. Instead, the measurement is taken from the base to the tip without applying pressure to the bone.

• Bone-Pressed (BP): In this method, a measuring tape or ruler is taken from the base of the penis and pressed firmly all the way to the pubic bone. The measurement is then taken from the pubic bone to the tip of the head of the penis.
  • Non-Bone-Pressed (NBP): This method does not involve pressing the ruler against the pubic bone. Instead, the measurement is taken from the base to the tip without applying pressure to the bone.
Yeah I don't do any weird shit. It's just skin to tip when erect and that comes to 6 inches.

Yeah wide hips are brootal. Look kinda normal to me, but normal is subhuman in today's market so idk