Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will need your help later to not die please

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
In November I will have a surgery which I really dont want to die in. I really want to survive.

I will need your energy like Goku to survive I feel the evil forces trying to take me

respect for not being muhhh depressed too scared to an hero type but why the will to live
I am coping that after all my surgeries and looksmaxxing I will be able to ascend with an Asian woman in SEA. It's what keeps me going.

Unless ure doing surgery in curryland ur odds of dying during surgery is the same as dying in a rollercoaster

Unless ure doing surgery in curryland ur odds of dying during surgery is the same as dying in a rollercoaster
I hope so

Something about going under anesthesia is highly terrifying to me. Words cannot describe the amount of fear I am feeling from this prospect. I second guess myself every fucking day and It will only get worse the closer I get to the surgery date.

But I must do this. There is simply no other choice.

I hope so

Something about going under anesthesia is highly terrifying to me. Words cannot describe the amount of fear I am feeling from this prospect. I second guess myself every fucking day and It will only get worse the closer I get to the surgery date.

But I must do this. There is simply no other choice.
Unless you have an allergy to a general anesthetic theres nothing to worry about. Especially if as a child you've already had surgery that completely put you under b4 (like tonsillectomy). Tbh i regret doing my gyno surgery under local, it was a fucking terrible experience. Hair transplant wasnt too bad. The scraping feeling of the tube over the pec muscle was fucking brutal despite being completely anesthesized...The epinephrine in the local injection also made my heart pound so fast it felt like it was gonna explode. Even during the most intense HIIT it has never beaten that fast. Only way to really "train" for this fear is to do some kind of combat sport like MMA/Jiujitsu and get choked out often lol.

Unless you have an allergy to a general anesthetic theres nothing to worry about. Especially if as a child you've already had surgery that completely put you under b4 (like tonsillectomy). Tbh i regret doing my gyno surgery under local, it was a fucking terrible experience. Hair transplant wasnt too bad. The scraping feeling of the tube over the pec muscle was fucking brutal despite being completely anesthesized...The epinephrine in the local injection also made my heart pound so fast it felt like it was gonna explode. Even during the most intense HIIT it has never beaten that fast. Only way to really "train" for this fear is to do some kind of combat sport like MMA/Jiujitsu and get choked out often lol.
How the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm allergic to it or not JFL. I will be doing sliding genioplasty on my jaw.

Also I was thinking of doing a hair transplant too but fuck that, I'm gonna do hair micropigmentation instead.

How the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm allergic to it or not JFL. I will be doing sliding genioplasty on my jaw.

Also I was thinking of doing a hair transplant too but fuck that, I'm gonna do hair micropigmentation instead.
They probably test you before

HT is worth every penny if done by the right surgeon and not some cheap Turkish clinic which doesn't use microscopes. Best decision I've ever made along with taking dutasteride. I absolutely don't regret spending a single penny (~$8000 combined) on both surgeries. SMP can fuck you over in the long run because of discoloration.

I am coping that after all my surgeries and looksmaxxing I will be able to ascend with an Asian woman in SEA. It's what keeps me going.
which country specifically?

Nice hardmaxxing i see

In November I will have a surgery which I really dont want to die in. I really want to survive.

I will need your energy like Goku to survive I feel the evil forces trying to take me
Im surprised they let you do surgeries with that mentality

HT is worth every penny if done by the right surgeon and not some cheap Turkish clinic which doesn't use microscopes. Best decision I've ever made along with taking dutasteride. I absolutely don't regret spending a single penny (~$8000 combined) on both surgeries. SMP can fuck you over in the long run because of discoloration.
Yeah but you can top it up every 2 or 3 years to restore the color.

You deserve to fuck as many Asian women as the number of days you have been in inceldom hell.

Your surgery will go well and you will have what you deserve.

i remember reading some anesthesia guide from looksfags.org idk maybe there is useful information for you.

You deserve to fuck as many Asian women as the number of days you have been in inceldom hell.

Your surgery will go well and you will have what you deserve.