Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will minecraft the next person who tells me to shave my head

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"Just shave it off bro"
"It's what confident men do"
"You'll look better"
"Bro look at jason statham":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Normie cope is so hillarious. Little fuckers really are oblivious to things. For the record I did shave my head once and this is what I looked like the next 2 weeks:
Naked molerat inline

I'l just have to keep the few hair strands I have.

over boyo, get hair system or wig

:redpill: Shave it off retard, you will stop caring about shit like that.

:bluepill: Keep making shit threads and hating on yourself 24/7, descending even more into madness. Keep that hair.

:redpill: Shave it off retard, you will stop caring about shit like that.

:bluepill: Keep making shit threads and hating on yourself 24/7, descending even more into madness. Keep that hair.
:blackpill: shut the fuck up incel

shave ur head
Unrelated but still: Naked mole rats are based ngl, they are eusocial/form states (something that is rare for mammals), they live underground, they have a high life span (completely blowing the expected, allometric life-span apart), they have very good mechanisms for DNA-repair and against cancer and they cannot feel certain forms of pain (like for example acid pain due to living underground where a high degree of carbon dioxide/therefore acid is the norm; they even lack certain signal pathways/molecules involved in nociception - the physiological process that leads to pain). Very important lab animals.

just wear a wig and stand 20 meters away from everyone so they can't tell :redpill: