Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu.

You will have a lucid dream with your waifu

How can you dream in 2d though? Also mogs me because has waifu

someone said waifu is lifefue

I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu.

I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu. I will have a lucid dream today with my waifu.
Will you though?

Your avi is my waifu at the moment
1499706203 azusa3

Didnt happen unfortnately. Ill continue with my dream journal i guess :feelscry: