Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i will go skydiving and do extreme sports in the hope...

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
4d 12h 30m
that i overcome my fear or i die.
simple

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
564d 14h 25m
Do a flip faggot

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

6' Tall, V Frame, Average Face non-NT armwrestler.
★★★★★
19d 18h 24m
okey excited kid

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
that i overcome my fear or i die.
JFL you are falling for this nonsense, it's not going to make a difference.
See that guy who went bungee jumping or climbed mount everest, you are going to look at images of him smiling and grinning having a good time, and see that shit on facebook and instagram, and probably yourself into thinking - "maybe if I "go out and live life to the fullest" like this I'll be happy"

Not realizing that all that shit is supplementary, guys who do stuff like that for fun ALREADY HAVE THEIR BASE NEEDS MET, after he's done with that extra bit of fun he's going home to ream the fuck out of stacys ass and creampie her. If he had to choose between that, and going bungee jumping, and could never have both, do you think he would choose bungee jumping or climbing mount everest?, I doubt it, if he had to choose between those things and having a home and stable income do you think he would choose those "exciting cool activities", of course not, having a home and resources are way more important

The 5 Base Needs (The 5 S's) are all that really matter, everything else is supplementary.

A

ads676

Recruit
★★
8d 14h 12m
to be honest with you I have though about it myself, if I am ever going to think about committing suicide, my go to plan is to try and learn to skydive. I have been skydiving before I did a tandem, I wouldn't mind becoming a qualified skydiver but its an expensive sport

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
57d 4h 1m
Like running in poor neighborhoods with expensive clothes at night? :feelshaha: