Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Will Fucking Destroy MUH RUSSIA BASED Cope Once For All

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
i gathered tons of evidence to prove it that Russia is as jewed as the west if not worse

So called (((eurasianism))) is just a fucking cover to roll out their final global world order against us

There is a possibility that (((they))) will draft massive number of man and through this they will use the WW3 as a chance to cull most of the male population.

Soon i will post a thread about the evisecration of muh based Russia

Do tag me in the thread

every anti-russian sentiment is always by a kike that wants to downplay with the (((USA)))'s involvement with globalism. russia is way less imperialistic and liberal than USA, so if you oppose it, along with china and iran, youre probably a kike or someone that fell for kikefoolery

every anti-russian sentiment is always by a kike that wants to downplay with the (((USA)))'s involvement with globalism. russia is way less imperialistic and liberal than USA, so if you oppose it, along with china and iran, youre probably a kike or someone that fell for kikefoolery
I'm not anti Russian Ethnic who suffered under the Jewish Communist and oligrach Rule
I'm just anti Russian goverment
Their goverment literally imported millions of central asian mutts into their country

Last edited:
I'm not anti Russian Ethnic who suffered under the Jewish Communist and oligrach Rule
I'm just anti Russian goverment
Their goverment literally imported millions of central asian mutts into their country
I am talking about their government. its fine to not like their government but their western opposition is much more jewish and anti-incel than russia is

lol
>russia less imperialistic
>invades a country for territory

lol
>russia less imperialistic
>invades a country for territory
ukraine and russia were part of one country only 3 decades ago. theyre protecting their brothers from western imperialism

ukraine and russia were part of one country only 3 decades ago. theyre protecting their brothers from western imperialism
ukrainians want nothing to do with russia and the entire beef was that they're gonna join EU and democratize and russia doesn't want that plus they need resources, what you're saying is just pretext for propaganda

ukrainians want nothing to do with russia and the entire beef was that they're gonna join EU and democratize and russia doesn't want that plus they need resources, what you're saying is just pretext for propaganda
ukranians want that after a (((CIA))) revolution and decades of globohomo brainwashing to hate their russian brothers