Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will find an Arab woman.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
They wait virgin till marriage and they find more Caucasian looking Turks attractive. Even though I'm an atheist, I will try to find an Arabic chick and leave celibacy. I think if you want to marry a non-degenerate woman, you should try your chance on them. They love Caucasians especially.

Learn Arabic you dumb roach and get WhatsApp.

Jewsel said:
Lol arabic is hard af to learn,its one of the hardest languanges in the world and you can speak arabic in egypt and then go to iraq and no one will understand you,your only chance is with christian arabs girls cus islamic one will never marry non arab/muslim and christian arabs girls are degnerate

Well I saw Arabic women secretly atheist on a language learning site, but they can't tell it everywhere.

arab women are fucking disgusting, they shower like once a week it's unreal.

My sperm donor's a faggot who couldn't even teach me his home language.

QuantumDummy said:
My sperm donor's a faggot who couldn't even teach me his home language.

what

Solitarian_Walker said:

My father's from Egypt and never taught me how to speak Arabic. Mom's from Italy and never taught me to speak Italian. Because of this, I can't fit in with either group. Those are two great languages to know how to speak. I was set up for failure.

I'm too subhuman to get an arranged marriage in an Islamic country. But FYI, if you're an atheist and lied and married a Muslim woman and her family found out, you may as well rope before they catch you.

QuantumDummy said:
My father's from Egypt and never taught me how to speak Arabic. Mom's from Italy and never taught me to speak Italian. Because of this, I can't fit in with either group. Those are two great languages to know how to speak. I was set up for failure.

Your father from Egypt ? I'm from Egypt too and i can teach you some words to troll him if you want.

Jewsel said:
Lol arabic is hard af to learn,its one of the hardest languanges in the world and you can speak arabic in egypt and then go to iraq and no one will understand you,your only chance is with christian arabs girls cus islamic one will never marry non arab/muslim and christian arabs girls are degnerate

Yeah it's pretty hard but it's nothing in comparison to mandarin

Stanx22 said:
Your father from Egypt ? I'm from Egypt too and i can teach you some words to troll him if you want.

Yea, he's from Cairo. I haven't spoken to him in a year, we don't get along. I know some Arabic words and one prayer, but it's not enough for conversation.

QuantumDummy said:
Yea, he's from Cairo. I haven't spoken to him in a year, we don't get along. I know some Arabic words and one prayer, but it's not enough for conversation.

He must have given you the subhuman Egyptian genes.

Facade said:
Yeah it's pretty hard but it's nothing in comparison to mandarin

it isnt as hard as you think but you got to be committed

WorldRulerAisha said:
it isnt as hard as you think but you got to be committed

It has thousands of characters and it's a tonal language which makes it harder than most languages

I can probably learn it easily, it's most likely going to be my 4th language. I can already read it, just need to understand it now.

satoshisacuck said:
I can probably learn it easily, it's most likely going to be my 4th language. I can already read it, just need to understand it now.

Which languages can you speak?

Facade said:
It has thousands of characters and it's a tonal language which makes it harder than most languages
tumblr_ohsw0eW8Qz1v15yito1_540.gif

try learning it yourself, take my word for it. Your german so you have no use for it anyway.

Facade said:
Which languages can you speak?

I am worried about doxxing myself, if I say what they are so..:/

WorldRulerAisha said:
tumblr_ohsw0eW8Qz1v15yito1_540.gif

try learning it yourself, take my word for it. Your german so you have no use for it anyway.

I'll start learning Japanese after I am done with school cause I'm a weeb

eurocel said:
arab women are fucking disgusting, they shower like once a week it's unreal.

Idk about that but I see they're so often fat fucks.

Stanx22 said:
I'm too subhuman to get an arranged marriage in an Islamic country. But FYI, if you're an atheist and lied and married a Muslim woman and her family found out, you may as well rope before they catch you.

I'm sure there must be secular Arabs too.