Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will fight til the very end

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
For my ascension. I can almost smell it. It's gonna fucking happen, brahs. We all gonna make it.

Zyzz

only if u are chad with blue eyes

You're not fighting for your ascension if you demand that girls approach you first.
Also jfl at bluepilled zyzz followers.
Just be 6'1'' jizzled jaw mogger who roids himself to death just to get pussy. Lol.

I still don't know why you worship this guy

I‘m not gonna make it.

zyzz had a gf before going to gym

Zyzz was a chad even when he was a skinny femboy, it is just different kind of chad, think like kpopmaxx/eboymaxx today, he was the 2000s version of that before he took his roids. There are pictures of him with foids as a skinny femboy you coping idiots, he always had his face, jaw and nw1 hairline:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This whole zyzz “ascend” story is an internet urban legend created by gymcels to cope but the fact gymcels even exist debunks this :bluepill::soy: pua gymcel bs:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

GL “making it” as a 5’4 2/10 with recessed jaw and chin and nw4 hairline:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: gymcels are deluded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You might as well believe in god and think he loves you and gives two shits about you while giving you the most subhuman genetics and life there is you pua cucks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lol i'm 5'6 with nw3 hairline so i'm fine.

only if you are not ugly

Lifting is ok, but it makes already attractive men more attractive.
If you have nothing, you won't get anything more.

Lift for yourself.

Lifting is ok, but it makes already attractive men more attractive.
If you have nothing, you won't get anything more.

Lift for yourself.
Lifting isn't my ascension strategy tbh. It'll take a long time before I get proper results out of it.

NTmaxxing which I have been doing for a while. Basically don't sperg out when girls talk to me.
Do you think 304s will care about that? Do you have adequate looks?

304 = foids
Oh. Yeah. I just need to stop being an autist. I'm severely autistic IRL, more so than anyone on this forum. But i've been making progress.

Oh. Yeah. I just need to stop being an autist. I'm severely autistic IRL, more so than anyone on this forum. But i've been making progress.
Good for you.:feelsokman:

On the topic of Zyzz, I remember on his channel before he died he had an audio recording of him trolling a 21yo foid he fucked from a club when he was 18. Obviously this was before he steriodmaxxed so yeah I agree with others he was a Chad even before he got his body.

Zyzz was a chad even when he was a skinny femboy, it is just different kind of chad, think like kpopmaxx/eboymaxx today, he was the 2000s version of that before he took his roids. There are pictures of him with foids as a skinny femboy you coping idiots, he always had his face, jaw and nw1 hairline:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This whole zyzz “ascend” story is an internet urban legend created by gymcels to cope but the fact gymcels even exist debunks this :bluepill::soy: pua gymcel bs:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

GL “making it” as a 5’4 2/10 with recessed jaw and chin and nw4 hairline:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: gymcels are deluded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You might as well believe in god and think he loves you and gives two shits about you while giving you the most subhuman genetics and life there is you pua cucks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based yet again