Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will escape inceldom soon. (hospitalpill, deathpill)

The civilized worlds have so many copes to provide and you choose to go down in the most miserable way.
You misery funneling the cash portfolio of liquor companies' shareholders.

The civilized worlds have so many copes to provide and you choose to go down in the most miserable way.
You misery funneling the cash portfolio of liquor companies' shareholders.
I dont really know if i'd consider this world to be civilized. It's only civil towards certain people. Atleast the alcohol companies provide me with something that makes me feel somewhat good

You should try working on your personality Incel. The reason you don't attract Stacies is because you're always drunk. If you stopped being a creepy alcoholic, took a shower, took a character development course and got a haircut I guarantee that you'd get a lovely woman.
Good one :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hope you will be reborn as a good looking, athletic, Germanic white American teen from an affluent family

I hope you will be reborn as a good looking, athletic, Germanic white American teen from an affluent family
Would be the life tbh. If was good looking life would be immensely better

Like someone else said, you're liver failing is gonna be slow and painful. Can you not heroinmaxx? Throw in some benzos and some vodka then tip your hat to the world that fucked you from birth.

Personally, I'm going for a carbon monoxide death. Just fall asleep and never wake up theory. Good luck anyways. Hope they give you some decent painkillers.

Like someone else said, you're liver failing is gonna be slow and painful. Can you not heroinmaxx? Throw in some benzos and some vodka then tip your hat to the world that fucked you from birth.

Personally, I'm going for a carbon monoxide death. Just fall asleep and never wake up theory. Good luck anyways. Hope they give you some decent painkillers.
jfl I take heroin every day. I used to have a valium addiction tbh and ill always be biased towards it in terms of benzos but I don't really care for them anymore. Alcohol and opiates do the job just fine.

jfl I take heroin every day. I used to have a valium addiction tbh and ill always be biased towards it in terms of benzos but I don't really care for them anymore. Alcohol and opiates do the job just fine.
Nice. Wish I could heroinmaxx but i just cwe dihydrocodeine atm. Expensive shit though. £10 for a box of 32 tabs. Maybe I should hit up the onions and get some good brown. I just hate the running out bit. Opiate wd is a fucking bitch. Still, no different from life I guess, jfl.

Pregabalin is nice too. Better alternative to alcohol also. Same feeling but no hangover.

Based justdestroyyourselfpill. I've been doing it for a while (drinking pure vodka straight from the bottle, cigarettes, nothing but highly processed foods/fast food) and hope that my organs will fail soon.

Nice. Wish I could heroinmaxx but i just cwe dihydrocodeine atm. Expensive shit though. £10 for a box of 32 tabs. Maybe I should hit up the onions and get some good brown. I just hate the running out bit. Opiate wd is a fucking bitch. Still, no different from life I guess, jfl.
Yeah the withdrawls are never nice. If I end up passed the fuck out for too long. Waking up is debilitating. Alcohol withdrawls usually set in whenever I wake though. I'm like a parkinsons patient in the mornings

Yeah the withdrawls are never nice. If I end up passed the fuck out for too long. Waking up is debilitating. Alcohol withdrawls usually set in whenever I wake though. I'm like a parkinsons patient in the mornings
Damn bro, that's some heavy shit. Waking up needing some booze just to stay alive. I think alcohol withdrawal is probably the worst thing to happen.

Based justdestroyyourselfpill. I've been doing it for a while (drinking pure vodka straight from the bottle, cigarettes, nothing but highly processed foods/fast food) and hope that my organs will fail soon.
I decided to maybe accelerate the process

I decided to maybe accelerate the process

How long have you been doing this?

Damn bro, that's some heavy shit. Waking up needing some booze just to stay alive. I think alcohol withdrawal is probably the worst thing to happen.
Benzo withdrawls are fucking horrible tbh. I dont think a triple withdrawl would do me any good. Would feel agonizing. But yeah I always keep some alcohol by my bed. I have a few drinks before I get out of bed. Physical dependence nowadays and my motor skills suffer a lot without it.

Benzo withdrawls are fucking horrible tbh. I dont think a triple withdrawl would do me any good. Would feel agonizing. But yeah I always keep some alcohol by my bed. I have a few drinks before I get out of bed. Physical dependence nowadays and my motor skills suffer a lot without it.
Yeah, benzo withdrawal is a killer tbh. I was having major rebound anxiety, the sweats and ended up having a few seizures. Treat those bad boys with respect now.

Yeah, benzo withdrawal is a killer tbh. I was having major rebound anxiety, the sweats and ended up having a few seizures. Treat those bad boys with respect now.
For such lovely things they arent half unforgiving

Emergency Room theory confirmed.