Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will escape inceldom soon. (hospitalpill, deathpill)

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Just got home. Drank myself into hospital again yesterday after deciding to go and level as much bar vodka as possible. Some of my stuff got stolen, but I dont care nor remember. But I got some wonderful news while there. They are deeply concerned about the state of some of my organs. They're essentially fucked as fuck. Finally fucking get confirmation that i'm dying. Get mogged lifer lifecels. My liver is FINALLY giving up. They want me to schedule some appointments to assess the full extent of the damage and also treatment. J...F...L. Not fucking going. This is my fucking ticket out. I'm going to open a bottle of vodka now to celebrate. I've been waiting for this shit for a long time.

IM GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN AND THERES NOT A GOD DAMN THING ANYONE CAN (will* :cryfeels:) DO ABOUT IT

Bonus trivia. there was a drunk asf woman in the bay on the other side of the room in view who felt the need to insult me two or three times. Bluepillers warning incoming suifuel: It wasnt my personality or whatever she was mocking. It was how I look jfl. Its over for the ugly

Last edited:
You should try working on your personality Incel. The reason you don't attract Stacies is because you're always drunk. If you stopped being a creepy alcoholic, took a shower, took a character development course and got a haircut I guarantee that you'd get a lovely woman.

Shitty way to go.

You should try working on your personality Incel. The reason you don't attract Stacies is because you're always drunk. If you stopped being a creepy alcoholic, took a shower, took a character development course and got a haircut I guarantee that you'd get a lovely woman.
Lol not needed

Just got home. Drank myself into hospital again yesterday after deciding to go and level as much bar vodka as possible. Some of my stuff got stolen, but I dont care nor remember. But I got some wonderful news while there. They are deeply concerned about the state of some of my organs. They're essentially fucked as fuck. Finally fucking get confirmation that i'm dying. Get mogged lifer lifecels. My liver is FINALLY giving up. They want me to schedule some appointments to assess the full extent of the damage and also treatment. J...F...L. Not fucking going. This is my fucking ticket out. I'm going to open a bottle of vodka now to celebrate. I've been waiting for this shit for a long time.

IM GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN AND THERES NOT A GOD DAMN THING ANYONE CAN (will* :cryfeels:) DO ABOUT IT
It is in these moments that we can see how badly the world is run by those in power. :cryfeels:

Why not? Women love a nice dude with a fun personality even if he's ugly asf. I know a 5'1 Indian Janitor but he's funny and SLAYS.
Absolutely true, women like fun guys. :feelsokman:

the amount of twittards that have actually told me that drinking is the cause of my inceldom jfl. Utter logical retardation. They act like I was born drinking. Treating symptoms as causes. Also are the aware of the amount of alcoholic dudes out there that have partners. Clearly thats not the issue. Its over for twittards.

the amount of twittards that have actually told me that drinking is the cause of my inceldom jfl. Utter logical retardation. They act like I was born drinking. Treating symptoms as causes. Also are the aware of the amount of alcoholic dudes out there that have partners. Clearly thats not the issue. Its over for twittards.
Drinking may play a role in your life being shit tbh but it's far from the cause JFL. If anything it's the symptom of a shit life. Reminder that Chad and even Normies don't fall into alcoholism because they have good social relationships with friends and chicks and have a life going for them kek.

I think there's a treatment to detox livers.

Drinking may play a role in your life being shit tbh but it's far from the cause JFL. If anything it's the symptom of a shit life. Reminder that Chad and even Normies don't fall into alcoholism because they have good social relationships with friends and chicks and have a life going for them kek.
Tbh, being clean makes no difference. Instead it just makes life more self evident. The sheer terror or being alive. My thoughts and feelings become less dampened and the reality of my life just hits harder. Its horrible. Alcohol and other stuff makes living marginally tolerable.

I think there's a treatment to detox livers.
My only interest in this treatment is to learn about it, and then do the exact opposite.

Hey man based you got balls for doing it
At least you will escape from this shitty world

Hey man based you got balls for doing it
At least you will escape from this shitty world
tbh fuck this world. I can rope without actually roping

I wish I had the balls to commit die, but I am scared of surviving and having to be a vegetable for the rest of my life.

What are you? A fucking slav?

You're probably not nearly as close as you think. They don't actually know when anyone is going to croak. If you're still here writing coherent sentences then you're probably not close since liver failure will cause you to go insane before you go into a coma and die. And that'll last day/months/years.

Bonus trivia. there was a drunk asf woman in the bay on the other side of the room in view who felt the need to insult me two or three times. Bluepillers warning incoming suifuel: It wasnt my personality or whatever she was mocking. It was how I look jfl. Its over for the ugly
kek

:feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You can try to rape (in gta) a foid given you absolutely have nothing to lose rn :feelshmm:

how much do u drink per day?

it's over for livercels. you and brettyboy need to meet up and see who can drink themselves to death first

I wish I had the balls to commit die, but I am scared of surviving and having to be a vegetable for the rest of my life.
it a brutal outcome

You're probably not nearly as close as you think. They don't actually know when anyone is going to croak. If you're still here writing coherent sentences then you're probably not close since liver failure will cause you to go insane before you go into a coma and die. And that'll last day/months/years.
maybe, but atleast I finally have confirmation that theres something wrong. I always rely on autocorrect and spell check tbh

You’re enforcing your own death I suppose but yeah for unattractive men, hell is earth

Last edited:
You’re enforcing your own death I suppose but yeah for unattractive men, hell is earth
tbh. Religion copers moaning to me about hell. Not realizing that i'm already there

no. slowly withering away and never getting a fair chance in life is a shitty way to go.
Ecactly what hes doing.

Just die theory
I'm sorry that it've come to this enforcer

Why not? Women love a nice dude with a fun personality even if he's ugly asf. I know a 5'1 Indian Janitor but he's funny and SLAYS.
Lmao, the balding Indian janitor getting all those bitches :feelskek:

True. And Brutal
In so many ways incels exist in a parallel universe of misery
tbh. It's surreal just how different our lives are to that of the average person due to immutable features

no. slowly withering away and never getting a fair chance in life is a shitty way to go.

that's what we're all doing.