Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will cuck my job tomorrow with a fake sick leave

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
Honestly fuck these jewish corporations and fuck them for denying a once in a life time event I will never see again in my life because they are such dicks they are severely short staffed so since they cucked me with deli and took me out for false safety concerns now I will cuck them with a fake sick leave to make them suffer tomorrow.

lol they make you suffer your whole life. your nothing for them but they will punish you even more
They can't punish me for calling in sick as the most they will do is tell me some words and if they do punish me for calling in I will report it to union

Honestly fuck these jewish corporations and fuck them for denying a once in a life time event I will never see again in my life because they are such dicks they are severely short staffed so since they cucked me with deli and took me out for false safety concerns now I will cuck them with a fake sick leave to make them suffer tomorrow.
What is the once in a lifetime event? I agree tho, fuck work

Yeah nice. Well you'll always remember the family event and will regret missing it... you will never be like, oh remember that boring as shit day at work in 2024