Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point the only solution for incels is to move to South Sudan and become a warlord or something

At this point the only solution for incels is to move to South Sudan and become a warlord or something

Many warlords would be there, then

@uninstall you are an inspiration - and also terrific entertainment if i may say that - to me and several friends of mine who read this thread daily and consider it one of the most interesting places on the internet.

everything i could say has been said already, except maybe this:

have you tried to approach like this: go near her, not too close. take your time to check her out before you say anything, take a good look at her. for example walk/drive next to her, in her direction for a few seconds. when she notices your interest, just say "hi" and give her time to react and maybe check you out. continue your approach only when she stops or does anything else that could be considered encouraging or at least neutral. otherwise it would result in a rejection anyway, right? i mean its not like "how are you" will make a difference.

thats maybe a more natural way to do this.

i should add that you are way ahead of me concerning experience xD

I guess you are describing the slow/clam approach.

Yes, in fact. Yesterday I did a few of those because I was tired.

The results were similar.

Hi, alone usually can't stop a girl. I am not saying it can never do it, but most of the time it does not.

-----

I remember how I approached my autistic girl that went on a date with me.

I said hi first and she was already walking away. Then I added "you look sympathetic" and she stopped.

Ofc often they don't stop no matter what and just say "merci" or "thank you" while going away.
Actually it is very believable. If you are normal or under normal tier looks it will be VERY hard to receive any kind of positive feedback from a female on the initial encounter. Especially in the way our friend Uninstall does it. No offense to you Uninstall, but you are going in guns blazing and not really giving the girls breathing room, so unless they are smitten by you instantly they won't be very receptive. Only giga chads can get away with this tactic and get good success rates. Anything normy and under is going to find it excruciatingly hard to receive positive feedback due to the fact the girl will feel harassed by lower tier men.

Sure.

But I have enough experience to know that it's decided within seconds.

They don't need "air".

Extensive warm-up will not change the outcome. It will just regulate how rude they are. But rejection is rejection at the end of the day.

damn still going strong . would you ever get plastic surgery/lifts/or travel to 3rd world? your low inhibi can do you wonders if you raise your PSL by a few points

Last edited:
This place has gone downhill fast but this thread keeps me coming back, it's the highlight of the board. Reminds of how much better the forum used to be.

I cant help but wonder tho if this had taken place in a different location/city if the outcome would have been the same.

Hi, alone usually can't stop a girl.
certainly not! but what about thoroughly checking her out before saying hi? have you tried that?

and isnt not stopping a rejection? have you ever approached a girl who seemed reluctant to stop and then had a good convo?

these are not rhetorical questions, I'm genuinely interested.

another idea: you could do slow approaches as described with girls who cant easily run, like in public transport or cafés.

Last edited:
certainly not! but what about thoroughly checking her out before saying anything? have you tried that?

and isnt not stopping a rejection? have you ever approached a girl who seemed reluctant to stop and then had a good convo?

these are not rhetorical questions, I'm genuinely interested.

another idea: you could do slow approaches as described with girls who cant easily run, like in public transport or cafés.

Never. I cannot stop a woman by just looking at her. If you can, you are chad and she is basically doing the approach.

Checking her out before opening her? I technically do it every time because I am evaluating her, but checking her out hard and then approaching will rarely make a difference that matters.

-----
have you ever approached a girl who seemed reluctant to stop and then had a good convo?

-----

Yes. Here's how I approach my autistic girl which looked fine.

I turned around and saw her from 80-100 meters away. I was looking for a foid to approach that's why I did it.

She was walking fast and like I told you I said hi. She didn't stop, made a few steps. I said - you look sympathetic and she returned.

She was legit autistic and hard to understand - quiet voice. I got her number after a few lines.

The odds of this happening again are like 1 to 1000.

She was truly an usual case. She is simply a spoiled girl for sure. That much I know.

But I will tell you one thing - every time I have approached a woman that I THINK IS GIVING ME IOIs no matter how slim, has been a disaster.

Why?

You answered it - foids are moving obvervatories for male interest

She is sending those vibes because she wants to know that she CAN HAVE YOU.

BUT SHE DOES NOT ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO APPROACH.

SHE JUST WANTS TO KNOW THAT SHE OWNS YOU.

IT'S SUBCONSCIOUS BUT IT IS THE CASE.

This is why foids with BFs rarely tell it right away and want you to jump through hoops

Another thing is - NEVER APPROACH MILFS - NEVER. A huge waste of energy.

thx, fascinating input.

i wonder if it'd help to do approaches with a woman on your side, like, a female friend. (i know you dont have female friends, i know they probably wouldnt do it anyway but its not out of the question completely) i guess the reason why approaches in public are so notoriously unsuccessful is that foids see you do it ALONE and a lone man is always and immidiately suspicious of beta- and inceldom.

omg maybe i should accompany my stupid sister on her degenerate shopping runs

what kind of IOIs do you get usually?

Last edited:
thx, fascinating input.

i wonder if it'd help to do approaches with a woman on your side, like, a female friend. (i know you dont have female friends, i know they probably wouldnt do it anyway but its not out of the question completely) i guess the reason why approaches in public are so notoriously unsuccessful is that foids see you do it ALONE and a lone man is always and immidiately suspicious of beta- and inceldom.

omg maybe i should accompany my stupid sister on her degenerate shopping runs

what kind of IOIs do you get usually?

just a look or so

nothing special and I don't make anything out of it because it does not mean absolutely anything

i will approach alone forever

only a lone wolf can 1k

i wonder why you were so utterly unsuccessful with MILFs.

maybe its because of their experience? they know/think that they want and need absolutely nothing from a lone man doing cold approaches on the street and immidiately disqualify him.

you also described young girls as being the most receptive on average.

could all that be an experience thing? when I think back 20 years when I was still able to somehow connect to women I strongly remember being treated best by very young girls around 20.

maybe attractive foids need a few years to discover how little they need to do in the western world.

that would mean that you should not approach foids who looksmatch you but rather approach girls who are as young as possible.

Again: wouldn't be more logical to do that in approaching places? Bars, clubs, parties etc. Cold approach is for the genetic gifted.

Again: wouldn't be more logical to do that in approaching places? Bars, clubs, parties etc.

i suspect that cold approaching in bars and clubs is even more difficult. out on the street and at public transport you have some reason to be alone.
being alone at a bar is an inherently and necessarily sad thing in the eyes of girls i fear.

ALTHOUGH at bars and clubs you get a heavily preformed cohort of girls who are single ofc.

Everybody makes mistakes.
Holy shit your autism is going to get the cops called on you one day. "Everybody makes mistakes" as a response to being rejected is the most ominous thing ever, those foids were probably shitting their pants afterwards lmaoooo

I don't wanna play in this life anymore!! :feelsbadman:

It's way too freaking hard, the enemies 1 shot me, I can't make money and all the enemies are hacking!!!!

Where do I @uninstall ?!
I wanna play as a freaking femoid on tutorial mode!!

Holy shit your autism is going to get the cops called on you one day. "Everybody makes mistakes" as a response to being rejected is the most ominous thing ever, those foids were probably shitting their pants afterwards lmaoooo

only if you interpret it this way

obviously i mean something else - that she is making a mistake by being a little cunt and rejecting me. it's not a threat

it is unlikely that I will even seem them again and recognize them

sure I have approached the same foid two times - it has happened 3-4 times but for over 700, it's pretty slim.
i suspect that cold approaching in bars and clubs is even more difficult. out on the street and at public transport you have some reason to be alone.
being alone at a bar is an inherently and necessarily sad thing in the eyes of girls i fear.

ALTHOUGH at bars and clubs you get a heavily preformed cohort of girls who are single ofc.

I did one club night this summer. Don't remember if I logged it. Maybe I did. Idon't remember.

But it was the worst - so expensive and disgusting. Never again.

yeah forgot about the money. if there is one thing thats good about street approaches, its that you get rejected for free hehe

You've done more in the past month than I have in the last 10 years :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Approaches 12/10/2018

Ok. Boyos.

Time for another evening on the street.

This time will not be different. We can bullshit ourselves that some weird tactics can make a difference but it is all about looks.

You can't infiltrated the female mind another way.

You know why l stopped saying you look sympathetic?

Because my mouth cannot force itself to say it.

So I added almost

1. She looked like German but was not

Hi.

(Pause)

(She stopped - a good sign)

You look cute, almost.

Bye.

She was a solid 5 with huge bones but not fat. Good face for a 5.

She may have smelled my burger mouth but then again chhad eats shit and kisses bitches.

Lmfao

I was about to approach some roastie but once l got close saw that she is old and said - I want to die. I don't why.

She kept looking at her phone like every NT autist.

2. Some weird ignore.

She was disgusting.

How did l approach that

3. She looked like a man.

She was a woman but had the skull of a man.

She made me repeat.

I did.

Then she looked at her watch hoping that l evaporate.

4. Some weird bvoice bitch.

Said hi but didn't stop.

5. That's a first. Some fat cuck came while l was approaching.

Lmfao.

She was waiting for him.

I just bounced since l could not know who he was.

Last thing l want is to enter a fight for a ROASTIE.

But he seemed friendly.

Said hi. Maybe didn't know why l was there.

244 to go

you will never hit on a girl as hard as you hit F5 in this thread in the evening on weekdays.

@uninstall you could diversify by just telling foids what you liked when you looked at them. nothing overtly sexual so to not scare them. like "hi" and if she seems receptive follow up with "i like your face/hair/dress/whatever"

just in case you want to try something else. it's not gonna change anything success-wise but you might get a little fun out of all this again.

What are you going to do when all 1000 of them reject ?

i wonder why you were so utterly unsuccessful with MILFs.

maybe its because of their experience? they know/think that they want and need absolutely nothing from a lone man doing cold approaches on the street and immidiately disqualify him.

you also described young girls as being the most receptive on average.

could all that be an experience thing? when I think back 20 years when I was still able to somehow connect to women I strongly remember being treated best by very young girls around 20.

maybe attractive foids need a few years to discover how little they need to do in the western world.

that would mean that you should not approach foids who looksmatch you but rather approach girls who are as young as possible.
The older they get the more it dawns on them how easy they have it so the more demanding they become while the younger they are the less experienced they are so they're still testing their boundaries of what they can expect. It's like a bully testing who they can & cannot fuck with then getting worse & worse with the ones that don't stick up for themselves at all.

Difficult in what sense? It's not a cold approach if it's in a place design for it. Cold approaching in public(on the streets etc) increases the chances of rejection. The woman are probably heading to some place or not expecting that kind of behavior.

@Pasteleiro
i meant "difficult" like in: everybody from time to time goes shopping alone or uses the metro alone. its a normal thing and therefor wont in itself hurt the foids' assumption of your status. being a loner doing mass approaches at a club though is suspicious. at least i suspect that.

and yes, clubs and bars are designed for it. but why should it decrease the chance of rejection?

and what about the money? and isnt daylight an ally against fake-up and co.? and isnt the sheer number of targets limited in a club while the public provides an almost infinite flux of foids?

also i strongly suspect that clubs and bars provide a preformed cohort of women that's not especially pleasant but again, i might be wrong.

Hey @uninstall have you ever found the pianist chick on social media?

Hey @uninstall have you ever found the pianist chick on social media?

who is that
Difficult in what sense? It's not a cold approach if it's in a place design for it. Cold approaching in public(on the streets etc) increases the chances of rejection. The woman are probably heading to some place or not expecting that kind of behavior.

the clubs increase the possibility of rejection actually

i can explain why but my wrist hurts

who is that
The date with the female autist, she had long fingers - my pet theory is that she had some parents of elders breathing down her neck telling her to find a betabux quickly and that’s why she assented to the date. If you find her again she might feel pressured enough to go on another date with you.

The date with the female autist, she had long fingers - my pet theory is that she had some parents of elders breathing down her neck telling her to find a betabux quickly and that’s why she assented to the date. If you find her again she might feel pressured enough to go on another date with you.

i doubt it

she was only 20

she was also not ugly, just autistic as hell

her SMV is infinity

didn't know that the site moved to here

so I didn't post

Approaches 15/10/2018

1. Said hi. She ignored me. I didn't add anything.
She was a 5.

2. What?

Jfl @ at this bitch.
I made her a compliment and she does what?
Looks down and says nothing.
Fucking framecel.
Jfl tbh.
I told her good luck in the fight against autism.

3. Merci.

While typing on her phone.
This shit is boring and predictable.
I don't know why l even do it.

4. The same shit.

When l drop the line, they all make the same fucking face.
This scrub bitch was old, shirt, ugly and a framecel
This bitch has the audacity to give me a face of disgust.

5 and 6. I Fucking killed them

Jfl

I was mad and decided to just go commando which in this case means - just fucking approach.
So l went to this bitch and dropped the line with added almost, asked her age (22), what she studies (law), blah blah and then the bf question.

She said no but at the same time started a call on her phone. Previously she had told me that she was waiting for her gf.

So what do I do?

Exactly 4 meters away l see another bitch and go to her.

And drop the same fucking line.

She says l am busy and continues to chat messenger.

I said good luck against autism and bounced.

The previous bitch saw everything.

How is that for not giving a fuck?

As a bonus a fatso swine foid saw both approaches.

Lmfao

This was the funniest line for the last 100+.

7. She is only 17.

Holy shit at my voice.

It is legit killer today.

So a small talk with this 17 y.o.

How can you be 17 and look 50…

8.Ignore

9. Ignore.

235 to go

Okay "nigga" you're a fakecel for talking to women. Also that was an epic win when you apporached 2 foods with the same line!

Approaches 16/10/2018

1. Some bitch walking next to my bike lane.

Said hi. She looked at her shoes and pretended not to hear me.
Offtopic: I somehow tore a rotator cuff muscle and riding a bike is a bitch.
But it is good. The pain is bearable.

2. Got the Facebook of a bitch from Kazakhstan

But she is actually white.

U could never guess that she is from there.

Maybe her parents are Russian.

I pressed for number.

Said l don't do fb.

She said l don't give my number like that.

Well, guess what?

I gave her my fb to add me.

It is omega autistic and l don't care.

I don't know hers so the ball is in her court.

She was the most receptive if not the only receptive girl out of
...who knows 200, 300…approaches.

She also look fine. I actually rate her face as 6.5.

Which is omega attractive.

Her body was covered.

She may be fat. But is not a landwhale.

By the way l didn't chant my routine.

The same line (you look sympathetic, almost)

The same questions.

No need for hopes.

U can't have hopes when you are 0/760.

The fact that she has been here only 2 years and is from Kazakhstan may be my advantage.

HONESTLY, SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE STATUS MOGS ME TO DEATH - EXPENSIVE IPHONE, CLOTHES, EVERYTHING...

MY GUESS IS THAT SHE WILL GHOST ME/NOT TALK TO ME. BUT I HAVE NO OPTION. I WILL PRESS HER IF I HAVE A CHANCE.

3. Ignore from a 4.

4. King ignore from some bitch smoking a cigarette.

She was ok looking but taller than me.
Maybe this is the reason?

5. Rude bitch

She was on her phone...

And was really rude to me.

She said - WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

YOU Want to tell me something special?

She said it with a mean nasty voice.

I said - get out of my face while riding away.

Lifefuel

Passed by a group of roasties. They looked at me.

I said - do not look at me l don't like.

One of them said - what? Calm down.
Lmfao.

6. Am l being filmed. She thought she was filmed.

She remained on her phone.

I said good nlick in the relationship with your phone and left.

7. Ignore - from some nerdy POS.

228 to go

You got back on it! I thought after the 70-something rejections in one day you'd lost heart and abandoned the quest.

Take it easy man... good to read about your continued attempts.

My man ever since the start of this thread i've wanted to congratulate you on what you're doing. Maybe this is a LARP but I don't care. Godspeed and I hope you ascend.

You got back on it! I thought after the 70-something rejections in one day you'd lost heart and abandoned the quest.

Take it easy man... good to read about your continued attempts.

i did lose it

that day was insane 0/74

not only i got no number or fb

there wasn't one single conversation that didn't make me feel like shit

i am close to completion

it's just a matter of time

Nearly thERe, just a bit more, it's down the hill from here on.

i'm interested in your familial background, did you have a father?

I hope she will add you. But I have a bad gutfeeling tbh.

In that 0/74 day you talked to more women in one day than I have in my entire life. JFL

fuck woman are nasty cunts. if you were top tier looks they would willingly open their meatflaps with anticipation

i'm interested in your familial background, did you have a father?

yes, but he was never around

sometimes he would not come home without telling us

probably had a mistress or something

constant fights with my mom about money

he came through later in life when we stopped asking him for money - me and my sister were already working
I hope she will add you. But I have a bad gutfeeling tbh.

she added me

we even talked a bit, but she kinda started to neg me lmfao and I stopped talking to her

I will try to set a date for saturday though

but there are many red flags - she has all the cunt signs - many insta followers, fb friends (1k), expensive iphone and clothes....

I legit can't believe she even talked to me

UPDATE: She had left me on seen. lmfao

I didn't know that because yesterday I wrote her an answer to a question and left FB.

haha

but she had left me on seen overnight.

I am not triple texting her. NEVER.

ONE DOES NOT JUST LEAVE UNINSTALL ON SEEN AND EXPECT HIM TO DOUBLE, TRIPLE OR WHATEVER TEXT

So, unless she writes back, consider it over.

Last edited:
there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

Becareful if you are sub5 in looks could end up with a sexual harrasment charge.

800 is plenty enough dude,
200 more is useless you wont get any more pussy from it,
just stop at 800 and be done with it tbh

800 is plenty enough dude,
200 more is useless you wont get any more pussy from it,
just stop at 800 and be done with it tbh

mission will be completed

i owe it to the people following this post since the beginning

Approaches 17/10/2018

1. Got the fb of a 3/10 kinda fat Asian woman.

Should l celebrate?

She is an exchange student here.

Studies tourism.

Anyway.

I would actually fuck her. She is fuckable even though she is ugly and chubby. Don't know how to explain it.

But l want my penor in her.

She also has slightly bugged eye.

She is Japanese.

So elite asiancel.

2. She laughed at me - wall hitter with acne.

Haha

3. She said hi and laughed but not in a mocking way.

She was ok. Had some fucked up skin but fine nonetheless.

4. Ignore from a woman dressed in garbage clothes.

5. Foid with a pitbull

I went to approach her.

Said hi. She removed her earphone but obviously wanted to go.

But the pitbull started sniffing me in a friendly manner.

She was annoyed by it and pulled it hard.

This was a risky approach

I don't like fucking pitbulls tbh.

They scare me.

6. Cute as hell (could be an 8 - not kidding )and also bitch

Refused to tell me her age.

And kept looking bat her phone. Said she is waiting for a gf.

Was not receptive.

I bounced.

Cuuuuuute.

7. Ignore from some fugly wall hitter.

8. Met a foid at a light stop.

She was holding mall bags
Ignored me.
POS

9. I am waiting for my father get out of here.

A foid in front of a university waiting for her father said that to me.

She is 20 and her father is picking her up from uni.

Jfl @ this generation.

It was 8 p.m. too jfl

219 to go

P.S. The other bitch left me on seen forever. She is constantly online on FB.

I don't care. Uninstall does not double text anyone.

Last edited:
Approaches 17/10/2018

1. Got the fb of a 3/10 kinda fat Asian woman.

Should l celebrate?

She is an exchange student here.

Studies tourism.

Anyway.

I would actually fuck her. She is fuckable even though she is ugly and chubby. Don't know how to explain it.

But l want my penor in her.

She also has slightly bugged eye.

She is Japanese.

So elite asiancel.

2. She laughed at me - wall hitter with acne.

Haha

3. She said hi and laughed but not in a mocking way.

She was ok. Had some fucked up skin but fine nonetheless.

4. Ignore from a woman dressed in garbage clothes.

5. Foid with a pitbull

I went to approach her.

Said hi. She removed her earphone but obviously wanted to go.

But the pitbull started sniffing me in a friendly manner.

She was annoyed by it and pulled it hard.

This was a risky approach

I don't like fucking pitbulls tbh.

They scare me.

6. Cute as hell (could be an 8 - not kidding )and also bitch

Refused to tell me her age.

And kept looking bat her phone. Said she is waiting for a gf.

Was not receptive.

I bounced.

Cuuuuuute.

7. Ignore from some fugly wall hitter.

8. Met a foid at a light stop.

She was holding mall bags
Ignored me.
POS

9. I am waiting for my father get out of here.

A foid in front of a university waiting for her father said that to me.

She is 20 and her father is picking her up from uni.

Jfl @ this generation.

It was 8 p.m. too jfl

219 to go

P.S. The other bitch left me on seen forever. She is constantly online on FB.

I don't care. Uninstall does not double text anyone.

Proof for JBW/noodlewhores/Sea

You should approach just asian foids from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.