Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 3/10 fat asian woman has better options fucking hell.

Wait bro.

We haven't even talked.

I will not be surprised if she leave hanging.
JFL if you do manage to as end with that shit. Noodlewhore on white like flies to hony :feelsahh:

@uninstall Post the screenshot of the fb convo that you had with that girl to prove your authenticity.

@uninstall Post the screenshot of the fb convo that you had with that girl to prove your authenticity.

the first convo was not in english

the asiancel has not responded, if she does i may post it here

but i don't think it proves much

it's ez to fake shit like that

i'll invite you out to a drink, when you got 1000

Post that screenshot , we can translate or may be somone here knows your language , he can translate it for us .

Posting convo of at asian girl will not prove much as you can make covo with your fake facebook account . Posting that convo will prove your credibility as it will have proper time and date on it and we will match it with your claims.

Post that screenshot , we can translate or may be somone here knows your language , he can translate it for us .

Posting convo of at asian girl will not prove much as you can make covo with your fake facebook account . Posting that convo will prove your credibility as it will have proper time and date on it and we will match it with your claims.

Septembercel in denial that the blackpill is true.

having cold approached over 500+ women myself, nothing about this thread is unbelievable and I don´t think Uninstall is making shit up.

having cold approached over 500+ women myself, nothing about this thread is unbelievable and I don´t think Uninstall is making shit up.

He is 6' 1'' and claims himself to be 9 .

Secondly why is he so hesistant to post screenshot of a fb convo ?

Uninstall, as some other guy here said, you should only approach ethnicc women - curries, asians, the like. You will have much more success, since they most likely want to become German citizens and they're gonna give you months of sex and nice girl behavior until they get what they want.

@uninstall, you are a hero. Not an hero, obviously -- but this thread is still beautiful. This is a great log of the rejection we face on a daily basis. Society has offered no (good) solutions to our perpetual rejection, yet they still think it's right to judge our involuntary celibacy as "our own fault."

Uninstall, as some other guy here said, you should only approach ethnicc women - curries, asians, the like. You will have much more success, since they most likely want to become German citizens and they're gonna give you months of sex and nice girl behavior until they get what they want.
Nothing will work -- 800 rejections and still holding out hope is grasping at straws. I want him to complete his goal of 1,000 approaches; the sex is simply not going to happen.

He is 6' 1'' and claims himself to be 9 .

Secondly why is he so hesistant to post screenshot of a fb convo ?

i am not a 9

i am a 10

this bitch is literally ghosting me tbh

no reply after close to 20 hours

i am not a 9

i am a 10

this bitch is literally ghosting me tbh

no reply after close to 20 hours

1. You have yourself said here multiple times in this thread that you would not have gotten rejected if you were a chad.

2. If you really consider yourself to be GL then what are you doing on black pill forum . You should be on TRP or PUA forums.

1. You have yourself said here multiple times in this thread that you would not have gotten rejected if you were a chad.

2. If you really consider yourself to be GL then what are you doing on black pill forum . You should be on TRP or PUA forums.

i am joking

obv i am not a 10 or a 9

i am getting ghosted by 3/10 asiancel with a slightly bugged eye

i mog her to death and yet she is ghosting me

and yes if I were a chad, i would have a far better success rate even though there will still be plenty of rejections

How does uninstall look? How tall is he? Also race? (I assume white) Does someone know? I have tried asking him but he never comments.

Approaches 18/10/2018

I got ghosted by both bitches from which l extracted Facebook's.

The first stopped responding after l told her that my bicycle gives me freedom and ability to see landscapes that a car cannot provide.

The second - 3.5/10 japancel ghosted me after l asked her for a date.

Life is good boyos.

The gym will fix all of that.

Right?

Offtopic: got in a dangerous traffic jam with my bike. Pinned by a bus. I want to go far right after l overtooked a stopped bus but the dude didn't slow down enough. He was driving just fast enough to make me think that l can go to the right but not slow enough for it to be safe.

So l kept riding between him and the stopped cars.

Had someone opened a door l would have been thrown under the bus.

The bus driver kept beeping but he was still going too fast.

I shouldn't have overtook him. I should have stopped behind him and waited.

That is my mistake but that faggot could have waited one second.

Anyway

Let's approach, right?

Isn't it ironic that there is a higher chance to stop posting because l got killed on my bike that it is because l have actually found a gf?

Anyway let s approach.

1. Said hi but didn't stopped.
I have a gut feeling l have approached her or she knows of me from somebody else.
I may be wrong but it felt that way.

2. The exact same shit.
The circumstances were no ideal.
I think she was rushing for a theater.

3. Uhuhu
That is what she said.
Some clothes Maxxed smashed face butch that l mog to death
Jfl.

4. Do we know each other from some ugly bookworm.
Btw l saw some asiancel with a 5.
While l got ghosted by some 3.5/10 japancel.
Jfl @ me.

5. When l added almost to you look sympathetic...she almost died inside and ran.
Jfl

A guy cut me off.
I was going forward. He was turning left.
Jfl and the law says, he should wait but was speeding towards me.
I sped up to. I was on a hill.
And the faggot started beeping.
I showed him a middle finger.

Jfl.

Shit night is shit.

Ofc it could be worse so let's be thankful for that.

214 to go

You get more respect from me for riding a bike.

Every fat cuck NPC can drive a car.

Are you doing all those approaches on the streets on normal days?

I'd advise you to try some open air event. Look for them at weekends, conventions, festivals, things like that. Foids are NPCs and think it's unacceptable to flirt on the streets on a normal day, but it's not to do it where there's "context".

Approaches 19/10/2018

This evening l have to run some errands boyos and will not be a proper approach day.
Buy l will approach whoever l can on my way.

1. Hi.

Hi.

No stop. No convo. Wall hitter.

Saw a foid with a chalker and asked her if shr is a dog to be wearing this.

Let's just say she is mind fucked

You know what?

Today my only opener will be hi.

2. Hi.

She looked at me and didn't stop.

Fuck it

I can't do this anymore l am going commando and approaching every foid l see in next 20 min and then l go home.

3. Stupid bitch

Passed five hoops that she has a bf

I said why are you waiting my time then?

In her face with a killer stare.

She said l am sorry.

Well bitch sorry isn't good enough.

4. Ignore.

With a sign.

5. Omega Ruby gnore

6. Rude rejection

She was waiting for the bus with a bag.

After dropping my line she asked if we know each other.

I just said l am X and asked what's her name.

She said - I am someone who will be gone in a few minutes.

7. NUMBER

Got the number of some 3/10 framecel

Jfl

I opened with hi. How is the business going, but anything would have worked.

When it works everything works.

The number is real - I called her so that she has mine.

This is my 4th number out of close to 790 approaches

Let's not get too excited boyos.

I will call her tomorrow and try to set a date for Sunday.

She may not pick up - the most likely scenario.

I will not text her.

She studies philosophy. Jfl.

At least she is not fat. But she definitely is not pretty.

Would I fuck her?

Yes. It was dark but l would definitely fuck her. No tits though.

What did l change?

Nothing.

I think it is just luck. Like a lottery ticket.

You attribute success to things that actually don't influence it.

207 to go

HE GOT A NUMBER BOYOS THIS IS IT

Really wish we weren't at this point where we can't even be excited about that anymore. Success rate of .5% at this rate.

I shouldn't believe that your date will work...
But damn I really hope the best for you dude. Good luck.

I shouldn't believe that your date will work...
But damn I really hope the best for you dude. Good luck.

thanks

but there is no date yet

she may not pick up

i will never forget this one bitch that acted super enthusiastic to give me her number and then did not even reply to my text

zero surprises if this bitch does not pick up

we will know tomorrow

thanks

but there is no date yet

she may not pick up

i will never forget this one bitch that acted super enthusiastic to give me her number and then did not even reply to my text

we will know tomorrow
It seems luck is in your favour for the last few days. 2fbs and now a number in quick succesion. It seems you have more or less salvaged yourself from the 0/74 nightmare (or at least it seems that way). May the good streak continue. I have been lurking here for a long time, and I decided to use this thread as the deciding factor of whether to start trying or not.
If you somehow get a gf out of this I will start seriously trying. If you fail I will accept the blackpill forever and become a monk. Thank you for doing this, for you are a much braver man than I, and if anyone deserves to ascend, it's you. Good hunting.

thanks

but there is no date yet

she may not pick up

we will know tomorrow

Best of luck boyo

It seems luck is in your favour for the last few days. 2fbs and now a number in quick succesion. It seems you have more or less salvaged yourself from the 0/74 nightmare (or at least it seems that way). May the good streak continue. I have been lurking here for a long time, and I decided to use this thread as the deciding factor of whether to start trying or not.
If you somehow get a gf out of this I will start seriously trying. If you fail I will accept the blackpill forever and become a monk. Thank you for doing this, for you are a much braver man than I, and if anyone deserves to ascend, it's you. Good hunting.

thanks

i think it's luck rotation

don't wait

just do it for a week and see how it goes

thanks

i think it's luck rotation

don't wait

just do it for a week and see how it goes
I am in no position to do it now as I live in a small town where everyone knows eachother, but once I have more time off from studyceling I will be able to travel. I will probably start to do things like asking for directions first to try reduce autism and become low inhib. Even if I don't ascend It's a useful skill to have to trick normies, if even for a second. Has becoming low inhib helped you in other aspects?

Congrats on the number.

UPDATE:

SHE DID NOT PICK UP

CALLED HER AT 3 P.M.

I LET IT RING UNTIL THE OPERATOR SAID - THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING IS NOT RESPONDING.

HER NUMBER WAS INSTANTANEOUSLY DELETED THAT VERY SECOND

UPDATE:

SHE DID NOT PICK UP

CALLED HER AT 3 P.M.

I LET IT RING UNTIL THE OPERATOR SAID - THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING IS NOT RESPONDING.

how many approaches are you at now?

UPDATE:

SHE DID NOT PICK UP

CALLED HER AT 3 P.M.

She will may call back. Maybe she was actually busy. Who knows.

the chances are zero

women DO not Call me back

fuck

they would have a hard time calling chad too

they are autistic texters

@uninstall
Good to see you switch it up. :feelsokman:

If it's true you like biking because of the scenery, bike to the forest or ocean or wherever you like next time. You'll only get to do 2-3 approaches; but I bet you will feel good. :feelsthink:

This thread is what made me buy my road bike and man I love to get in the saddle now.
Now I get to explore all the crazy places I never knew existed. :feelswhere:

I've gotten in a few situations like with your bus. Traffic is crazy in Bangkok, but I love when it makes me quicker and nimbler even than the scooters and motorcycles. Feels good to overtake motor vehicles. Feels even better when you have the road to yourself and let go of the handles. :feelsautistic:

Lol at calling women in 2018
They never pick up
Just text and keep it on point

stop feeding him this shit.
i got told you'll find friends in highscool. then you'll find friends when youre older. it's all about personality. it doesnt matter that you look like a hermaphrodite, girls will come to you. jack shit happend. same with you. she saw the call and ignored him because hes not 6'2 broad shouldered chad. if he would be chad she'd rip her arm off to talk to him. she didn't. shes not gonna call back. i want to die.

stop feeding him this shit.
i got told you'll find friends in highscool. then you'll find friends when youre older. it's all about personality. it doesnt matter that you look like a hermaphrodite, girls will come to you. jack shit happend. same with you. she saw the call and ignored him because hes not 6'2 broad shouldered chad. if he would be chad she'd rip her arm off to talk to him. she didn't. shes not gonna call back. i want to die.

True. But it's possible. If he called her once out of nowhere and she didn't pick up she will may call back. Maybe she was taking a shit when he called her or whatever.

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas
Tinder and go to the gym.
yeah changes will have to happen

it's along road, but I have definetely progressed

before just saying hi and passing by was super stressful for my introverted personna

but my inhibition lowered usbstantially

well, if 900 don't work...it would be pretty pointless to go for 100

u're right on that one
Phenibut it.

True. But it's possible. If he called her once out of nowhere and she didn't pick up she will may call back. Maybe she was taking a shit when he called her or whatever.

brah still no call

fuck it

I am fucking telling you

1. She saw the call and ignored me.
2. She does not have balls to call.

Women are shit man.
@uninstall
Good to see you switch it up. :feelsokman:

If it's true you like biking because of the scenery, bike to the forest or ocean or wherever you like next time. You'll only get to do 2-3 approaches; but I bet you will feel good. :feelsthink:

This thread is what made me buy my road bike and man I love to get in the saddle now.
Now I get to explore all the crazy places I never knew existed. :feelswhere:

I've gotten in a few situations like with your bus. Traffic is crazy in Bangkok, but I love when it makes me quicker and nimbler even than the scooters and motorcycles. Feels good to overtake motor vehicles. Feels even better when you have the road to yourself and let go of the handles. :feelsautistic:

yes boyo

I felt all that you describe here

my bike has over 3000km now

Approaches 19/10/2018

This evening l have to run some errands boyos and will not be a proper approach day.
Buy l will approach whoever l can on my way.

1. Hi.

Hi.

No stop. No convo. Wall hitter.

Saw a foid with a chalker and asked her if shr is a dog to be wearing this.

Let's just say she is mind fucked

You know what?

Today my only opener will be hi.

2. Hi.

She looked at me and didn't stop.

Fuck it

I can't do this anymore l am going commando and approaching every foid l see in next 20 min and then l go home.

3. Stupid bitch

Passed five hoops that she has a bf

I said why are you waiting my time then?

In her face with a killer stare.

She said l am sorry.

Well bitch sorry isn't good enough.

4. Ignore.

With a sign.

5. Omega Ruby gnore

6. Rude rejection

She was waiting for the bus with a bag.

After dropping my line she asked if we know each other.

I just said l am X and asked what's her name.

She said - I am someone who will be gone in a few minutes.

7. NUMBER

Got the number of some 3/10 framecel

Jfl

I opened with hi. How is the business going, but anything would have worked.

When it works everything works.

The number is real - I called her so that she has mine.

This is my 4th number out of close to 790 approaches

Let's not get too excited boyos.

I will call her tomorrow and try to set a date for Sunday.

She may not pick up - the most likely scenario.

I will not text her.

She studies philosophy. Jfl.

At least she is not fat. But she definitely is not pretty.

Would I fuck her?

Yes. It was dark but l would definitely fuck her. No tits though.

What did l change?

Nothing.

I think it is just luck. Like a lottery ticket.

You attribute success to things that actually don't influence it.

207 to go

Only 207 left!

Man with a mission...

Maybe hi is less weird than are you sympathetic? I like hi as an opener better but anyway it's your quest. While I've been LDAR in my room you've been going out approaching more women... shame on me I know.

The FB ones you got recently probably showed your page to their friends first & they gave them the nope, citing something negative about you (assuming you have at least 1 pic' if yourself on there) so upon realising they would be lowering their own worth within' the group decided to not follow up; either that or they panicked & was scared to give nothing so opted for that instead of a phone number & besides, it's another number to add to their ever growing Facebook collection to show their worth with hundreds of "friends" they never speak to, so popular.

He is trying to rush it and doesn't seemed calm or relaxed.

Indeed

Have you tried approaching in coffee bars or libraries? And have you tried approaching using specific openers? (like referring to something a girl is wearing "hey that's a nice scarf, where did you buy that?" "Your dog looks so cute, what kind of breed is it?") Maybe it could make the approaches feel less "random" for the girls. It may sound bluepilled but it might be worth giving it a shot.

@uninstall I think it's important that you try this because if you want to actually prove a point but just keep it with street/outdoor approaches, IT people will just say "oh it's because you approached outside and with random openers which is creepy, I wouldn't do that as well etc. etc.". If you try in in these other ways you might have either more success or if not you'll still prove a better point.

Why the fuck would you call her, not text?
I never pick up my phone if an unknown number is calling, because it can be a curry who is trying to sell something. Even my voicemail says "send a message"
I hate picking up the phone really, I keep it in vibration mode 99% of the time. I can be in class, working, jerking off and I don't think something can be so urgent that can't wait.
So don't call another chick who gives you her number. Send a text.

Why the fuck would you call her, not text?
I never pick up my phone if an unknown number is calling, because it can be a curry who is trying to sell something. Even my voicemail says "send a message"
I hate picking up the phone really, I keep it in vibration mode 99% of the time. I can be in class, working, jerking off and I don't think something can be so urgent that can't wait.
So don't call another chick who gives you her number. Send a text.

1. she had no texting apps to her number
2. texting is for cucks

3. JFL @ thinnking this was the deal breaker

1. she had no texting apps to her number
2. texting is for cucks
For me voice messages work the best, but I guess it is because of the language barrier with local foids.

[QUOTE="uninstall, post: 1573024, member: 2719"She had left me on seen[/QUOTE]

That word is printed to the back of my eyelids by now.

Also, I finally found out what that "You look sympathetic" thing means: https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-when-a-German-tells-you-that-you-look-sympathetic

Last edited:
Tinder and go to the gym.
You are really new here.

Make a screenshot of what you just said and look at it 500 posts later.

Approaches 22/10/2018

Fucking hate and love myself for doing this.

You have no idea how weak women are when forced to communicate outside of social media.

They are literally patethic.

The pua fagoots want you to feel like shit when you chicken out but learn this from uncle uninstall - the nasty feeling stopping you from
approaching never goes away. It stays. The difference bus that with experience you can overcome it.

1. Ignore from some pre-anorecsic bitch.

Btw my new opener is hi and then a pause.

If she moved away or does some equivalent of rejection l don't drop the you look sympathetic line.

Why?

1. They are not sympathetic.

2. The high is meant to act as a quick and easy selection.
It is all looks and circumstances.
Thus, even just hi should work.

2. Ignore with a smirk from some pos.

3. Ignore from some weird foid. Looked smashed in the face.

Hi may be a shit opener for the street.
Fuck it.

4.Approached a foid in front of the British council. We exchanged a few lines.
When l asked for age (she may have been 16 for what l know)
She made a grimace showing her disgusting teeth.
But the teeth, although crooked, we're not the problem. The grimace itself was a rejection.

5. Stopped at a bus station. Approached a woman with headphones.
She looked at me and bounced.

6. I said bhi but she started talking to me in a polite for.vas if l am her father.
That is a rejection. No roastie talks like that to Chad because it creates distance and she does not want to be distant from Chad.

7. I don't know you...

Some make up maxxed whore
I said - good luck with your autism then.

200 to go

Status
Not open for further replies.