Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will accept nothing less than a prime virgin woman ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
It's the same reason why you do not want a used car that has had too many owners. The odometer has been turned over too many times. If the woman comes to you as a used car, no matter it just received a new paint job, sooner or later you will realise you bought an old used up rust bucket. Nobody would ever be happy with that.

Prime virgin woman >>>>>>>>>>>>> used up roast beef flaps whore

She can not be truly infatuated with you after she becomes cynical due to a "breakup" (An emotional divorce).

A "relationship" with a physically and emotionally used slut or fuckboy is nothing special. You are nothing but the next person in line to them.

So would you reject a non-virgin 20 year old if she magically appears and asks you out?

Well, you will most definetly never get laid then. So just accept this is how society has become. Sex should only be between husband and wife, but those ideals have been destroyed. These whores nowadays should be used as nothing more than cum dumpsters and fuck buddies. When you're an ugly subhuman and you somehow get a girl, its NOT lasting when whores nowadays have had 10+ cocks by the time they're out of highschool and a FUCKTON when they finish college.

Anyone who would is a cuck in the literal sense.

Well better get to grooming boyo, only chance

Definitely impossible in 21st century. Girls are having sex at 13 in the UK, i've seen it at my school