Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I went to the movies bye myself the other day

• Thread starter tall fag gigga cuck
  • Start date
tall fag gigga cuck

tall fag gigga cuck

Banned
-
when i bought a ticket at the movie theater the other day a chad lite cashier asked me how many tickets i needed and i was standing alone with nobody around so it was obvious i was alone and wanted to say fuck u but im not based enough so i looked down at the ground and said one please what a dick why does he have to rub it in my face its obvious i'm an incel but he just wanted to remind me fuck this gay world has any one else experienced this before

Never go out as an incel! Newcels have to learn so much things.

i go by myself to the movies almost always. idc what the cashier thinks

another person you can put to your deathlist

I don't understand why normies love movie theaters this much. Watching movies in your home is way more comfy.

JFL at leaving your house

hahaha
Why do you bother going alone when you can watch it on a pirate streaming website?

My movie theater has an online ticket system with reserved seats, it's fucking perfect.
You can arrive just before the movie starts and if you plan carefully the theater will be almost empty. Not that I really mind other people, just the loud teenagers or bored foids on their phone because their chad wanted to go.

I don't understand why normies love movie theaters this much. Watching movies in your home is way more comfy.
Watching movies in public places jfl
Normie shite tear movies anyway

I watch like 2 maybe 3 movies a year anyway
Its not my cope

I want to go to a movie theathre too but I have no friends either..... its quite sad the only time I got to go movies with people was when I was in school years ago with the class... :cryfeels:
I have no idea how to make friends....:feelscry:

He thought u were betabuxong some thot.

Just join my streams and watch movies with other incels

hahaha
Why do you bother going alone when you can watch it on a pirate streaming website?
i usually do the pirate streaming app thing like a good incel but i really wanted to see aquaman in 3d on the large imax screen but i regret that decision now

When I first went out to the movie alone there were 7 cashiers and only me. Never went to the movies again.

i go by myself to the movies almost always. idc what the cashier thinks
As someone who has worked in a cinema literally no one cares since we sell a lot more single tickets than people think.

Though if you are giga truecel the foids might act weird around you

when i bought a ticket at the movie theater the other day a chad lite cashier asked me how many tickets i needed and i was standing alone with nobody around so it was obvious i was alone and wanted to say fuck u but im not based enough so i looked down at the ground and said one please what a dick why does he have to rub it in my face its obvious i'm an incel but he just wanted to remind me fuck this gay world has any one else experienced this before

I go to movies all the time alone. I actually prefer it. I go a few weeks after the movie came out for a late showing so it's dead quiet. I order my ticket at the kiosk. I buy some shitty fast food for a treat (since I never eat fast food) and I eat it during the movie with a nice empty comfy theater and no one to bug me.

Just started doing it in the past year and I wish I had done it sooner. It's pretty liberating doing things on your own if you set it up right.

You're seriously overthinking this. I'm pretty sure the cashier wouldn't give a shit about the fact that you're alone. In any case, who cares? If you enjoy going to the cinema, go to the cinema alone and don't worry about it.

nothing wrong with going to the cinema by yourself, good for you. What did you go see? how was it?

based tbh i go a lot (3-4 times per month) always alone and i never cared about what others thought lol you just get used to it, i also noticed people are starting to go alone too now. the couple/friends trend is dying fast

Someone That called himself a Incel it's a normie cucktears betabuxx

Just pretend you're a movie reviewer or something. It's logical that those guy's go to movies alone.

nothing wrong with going to the cinema by yourself, good for you. What did you go see? how was it?
aquaman it was ok a little corny but entertaining have you seen it yet

aquaman it was ok a little corny but entertaining have you seen it yet
no, tbh I haven't seen any marvel or dc comic books films at all. Jason Mamoa is regarded as the apex gigachad round these parts.

I never went to movie by myself. If you want to watch movie just use your internet tbh.

Hope he wasn’t trying to take the piss out of you.

no, tbh I haven't seen any marvel or dc comic books films at all. Jason Mamoa is regarded as the apex gigachad round these parts.
yeah i agree pure rage fule but i am a aquaman fan so i couldn't resist but he will haunt me in my dreams for ever

its been years since i was at a cinema , i mostly pirate stuff whats rare anyways

He probably didn't mean it to offend you. normies just cant even comprehend our way of life.

I wanted to go to the movies but almost, if not all, the theaters in Brazil are in malls, and they are full of young couples, every time I tried to go people start to stare at me and laugh, sometimes if they are in a group that is large enough they call me ugly and humiliate me

Its ok. Theater is not a breeding space.

I wanted to go to the movies but almost, if not all, the theaters in Brazil are in malls, and they are full of young couples, every time I tried to go people start to stare at me and laugh, sometimes if they are in a group that is large enough they call me ugly and humiliate me
dang im sorry that is brutal what is your rating

dang im sorry that is brutal what is your rating
I'm a 3/10 chincel because of my lack of chin/jaw my nose doesn't seem to fit my face and my area is kind bad, one eye seems to be bigger than the other, the only good thing about me is that I have a good height

JFL if you actually purchase a ticket. I used to just walk-in to the cinemas, waited like 5-15 mins max for the ticket inspector to go on a break and then just walked right in without buying a ticket. The downside was that i didnt know which theatre was playing which movie so i had to walk in and out of them until i found the right one. I timed my entrance so i would be able to start the movie i wanted to watch right as the advertisements were ending. They didnt allow food from outside to be brought in the theatres as they wanted u to purchase their overpriced food instead so i just snuck in fast food in my backpack.

I'd watch all the new movies on a huge screen, in a mostly empty theatre usually with the exception of times when i snuck in during peak hours, and eat the delicious food i smuggled in, after which i would go to the back row and masturbate in the dark but only when theatre was mostly empty. I used to intentionally ejaculate onto the seat i was sitting in, not like there wasnt already semen on that seat as Stacy probably couldnt swallow all of Chads cum while giving him blowjob on that very seat, and ended up spilling some.

Never got caught (being inside without a ticket OR masturbating). Because i didnt buy a ticket, i saved money AND didnt have to interact with the cunt normie cashiers. I ended up watching like 25 movies over a period of 1 year. Each ticket would have costed like $20. I only stopped going once i dropped out of uni due to the depression and anxiety which results from being an incel. This movie theatre was just a 5 min walk away from uni so i would frequent it occasionally after classes. But after 1 year of LDARing and NEETing i'm giving uni another shot and doing part-time, even though i used to do full-time in the past. Im considering sneaking into movies again to cope otherwise the sight of chads and stacies walking around together as couples or in big groups might cause me to rope.

Last edited: