Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to a shopping mall

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
I saw plenty of couples. All pairs I saw that were around my age had only pretty guys there. Like 5+/10 from face, all above 5'8", good frames etc. The best was like a fucking 4'10" cm girl with a guy fucking taller than me (I am 5'8"). All the fucking guys had good hairlines, good jaw lines, symmetrical faces. After coming home and looking in the mirror and seeing my disgusting face, heavily receeding hairline, my shitty jaw I just broke down crying on my knees. There's no hope.

It is beyond over for me. Not even surgeries could fix me. I see no point in living anymore.

I feel that every time I commute on the tram, I can't even imagine visiting a mall.
Just today I had to witness a bunch of teenage swagfag pretty boy Chadlites fondling and frenching their gfs, one of them eventually proceeding to dryhump his.

Yeah I always have my headphones on and dont think much and it’s pretty relaxing

Shopping malls are for normies. I avoid them.

I feel that every time I commute on the tram, I can't even imagine visiting a mall.
Just today I had to witness a bunch of teenage swagfag pretty boy Chadlites fondling and frenching their gfs, one of them eventually proceeding to dryhump his.
Is exhibitionism normal?Maybe these couples can only get off while people watch them.Maybe they still have a hangup with their parents and they're being "naughty" and it turns them on.If they outlawed dog vomit,I wonder if these would be the same people carrying it around in a flask.Ooohh,naughty. x D

people still go to malls? lol

Focus on something you're good at. Can make you feel better about yourself.

Or watch videos of people who suffer in 3rd world countries who would sell their soul to the devil in order to trade places with you...
we all want what we can't have. When we achieve it it loses its meaning

online shopping or nothing

*When I went uni

I know that feel bro

Seeing pretty young couples at a mall is really like a knife in the heart for an old uglycel. And the worst part for me is that I really enjoyed going to the mall, I used to truant there before I even really started thinking about females and sex. Good times.

Is exhibitionism normal?Maybe these couples can only get off while people watch them.Maybe they still have a hangup with their parents and they're being "naughty" and it turns them on.If they outlawed dog vomit,I wonder if these would be the same people carrying it around in a flask.Ooohh,naughty. x D
I think it's more about bragging. It's human instinct, normies will display PDA extremely blatantly and obnoxiously in order to show their rivals that they're not lesser. It's like middle schoolers who take up smoking for the first time and proceed to make very theatrical gestures with their cigarettes and to blow smoke in everyone's faces to show how cool they are now and that they can be accepted by peers.

shopping irl

Attachments

• 1504900858765.jpg
    1504900858765.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 94
Normies: Just work on yourself broman, get a gym membership, my guy, girls love big ripped guys, my dude, jfl.

Sorry brother, it's over. Concentrate on something else that's important to you which you can likely achieve.

Focus on something you're good at. Can make you feel better about yourself.

Or watch videos of people who suffer in 3rd world countries who would sell their soul to the devil in order to trade places with you...
What kind of retarded blue pilled cope are you spewing?
Reported.

Normies: Just work on yourself broman, get a gym membership, my guy, girls love big ripped guys, my dude, jfl.

Sorry brother, it's over. Concentrate on something else that's important to you which you can likely achieve.
The best thing about hitting the gym and getting bigger is that people leave you alone when you pass by them. People in school would laugh and giggle as they passed me by with their friend groups and talk trash about me behind my back, now they don't do that until they're much farther away from me.