Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i went on chat roulette to give myself a dose of pure blackpill

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
i decided fuck it i want to see how bad it really is out there, and "put myself out there".

I thought the most pure lookist platform has to be a cam 2 cam type scenario where it is purely sexually orientated and everyone knows its dating and sexual in nature eg omegle and chat roulette.

I got a fucked up puzzling result

my stats

fucked up face 3-4/10
very good gymaxxed body 8-9/10 muscular low fat
white
5 foot 10
30 years old

ALL WHITE WOMEN ALMOST INDISCRIMINATELY INSTANTLY REJECTED ME AND SOME EVEN FUCKING BLOCKED ME

ALMOST EVERY ETHNIC ESPECIALLY BLACK WOMEN ACCEPTED AND WERE VERY POSITIVE SHOWING TITS AND ASS EVEN YOUNG PRETTY ATTRACTIVE 20 YEAR OLDS

the difference in behaviour was night and day I just couldnt believe it every age group of ethnic women were down to fuck but whites almost universally rejected ITS FUCKING INSANE

It is vindication of JBW (white)

My hatred for white women is growing and will launch a compaign of lampooning their pathetic standards in visual form on social media doing memes to bury these whores
but also a complete suifuel for me as i seem to be fucking disgusting to my own race and to western women

as SEAMAXXING AND GEOMAXXING TO ME IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW

Also if you lose weight and change your hair or style etc etc looksmaxxing i would check in to this site every 6 months to gauge your progress as THIS IS LITERALLY THE ACID TEST OF YOUR SMV.
As people dont know your status or wealth its pure lookism, its the most condensed form of blackpill

i have to do this in short bursts as the suifuel was pretty big and the adrenaline was huge due to the judgement huge emotional toll

can someone explain this to me how is there such a difference i cant be completely hideous if some women albeit ethnic women are completely positive for me. But then a 10% hit rate with white women and only then fat white women.

i dont get it whats going on

Last edited:
Get in where you fit in