Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I went ER

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I went to the emergency room just now. Sunday I was weeding the garden and I got a cut on my finger, this happens all the time, sometimes you just don't get the right grip on it. It was a normal cut it seemed fine I washed it when I was washing my hands.
Today the finger was swollen more and my hand was itchy but it still didn't bother me. I poured some hydrogen peroxide on it and let it bubble a little bit and thought that would be good, it wasn't really. A couple hours ago I noticed red marks going up my right arm and my hand was even more swollen. I didn't want to wake my mother up so I sent her a text and kind of just waited around. She got up and I started telling her more about the arm. She didn't know what I was talking about apparently she didn't see the message but I told her about it then and showed her my arm she started to get concerned and since the one medical place wouldn't be open we would have to go to the ER this was about 1 am ish.
At the er it was empty other than the staff. We answered questions like my name and where we live and stuff and why I was there and then. There was this cute asian foid doctor asked me about what was happening and she was concerned because it was already moving to the lymph node (almost to my armpit) so I guess it was happening fast I don't understand the normal rate of infections to lymph nodes. After answering the questions we went to the waiting room until they got a room for me.
We followed her to a room and they were still getting the room together some doctor or nurse was still putting the sheet on the bed. So once they finished that I had to take off my shirt and put on a hospital gown. Then another person I guess a nurse asked more questions address information and now the bedsheet put on doctor put the IV thing in me.
20220628 023321
That thing plus Im wristlet. Anyway they took three little things of blood and three big ones testing different things about white blood cells. One of the containers looked kinda like gelatin when it mixed with my blood, I didn't get a pic but I would of said something stupid about how it's chunky. And I also got saline which doesn't seem like it would do much but I don't know any of this stuff I'm not a doctor.
A whole nother guy comes in I guess the main doctor and also someone taking notes and there might have been another person there but I can't remember (I haven't slept yet today) but they asked me more stuff and just examined and basically said what the same thing about the antibiotics (the Asian food at the beginning did even if I forgot to put it). So I got that and connected to the heart thing.
20220628 023415
20220628 023359

That was my swollen hand it has gone down after being given the stuff it will still be a few days before it gets better. My white blood cells turned out to be good so they didn't even need the tests for all the blood they took (I don't know how they knew it was good without it).
There was a little while of being alone again there was whenever switching who was in there. But this time I was already done and a pretty good doctor came in and asked me about it and said I can go after I'm done with the stuff goingin me and Ill get some oral stuff for home, even though the other doctors already told me this.
Last person in that first nurse the bedsheet one who IVed me came to take the IV ot and she also felt bad because the sticky heart thing was on my bad finger it was fine though. It was one of their quickest I guess.
20220628 030946

Also they had this picture I liked. I hope you learned something, not that it matters you could probably cut yourself a thousand times before this happens but next time I weed I'll be using the gardening gloves because my mother will make me.
My arms still a little weird. It's gonna have the streaks a while.

Tldr: I cut myself weedimg the garden and It got infected, the next day it was spreading up my arm. It was like 1 am when I told my mom so doctors was closed so we went er it was mostly empty, I got antibiotics, luckily It was treated early before it was too bad. My arm will just be weird for a few days they said to take it easy, still gonna lift though.

I'm really tired.

Brutal, hope you can still beat your meat

Dayum, what a shitshow. Hope your're getting better soon. The marks reminded me of jungle rot, a ridiculously fear of mine.

Dayum, what a shitshow. Hope your're getting better soon. The marks reminded me of jungle rot, a ridiculously fear of mine.
Anything that causes rotting or skin death scares me even though I probably won't get it. This wasn't as scary once I knew what it was.

I cut my finger pulling weeds. I got an infection, the next day my finger swelled up and I had pink streaks going up my right arm. I went to the ER, got an IV, and now I have to take antibiotics for a few more days.

Sometimes weeds cut you back!

that white arm mogs the living hell out of me

Ah you are so negative. Life is beautiful! YOU COULD ONLY DIE! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::lul::lul::lul:

Based weeds lol
Eh jk bro glad you're ok