Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wear a mask indoors so

• Thread starter Deleted member 7614
  • Start date
Deleted member 7614

Deleted member 7614

Self-banned
-
When I see my reflection from my monitor or phone or walking past a mirror I don’t get the urge to cut my face off with a Stanley knife

Best thread of the week imo.

picture of the mask?

When I see my reflection from my monitor or phone or walking past a mirror I don’t get the urge to cut my face off with a Stanley knife
FUCK someone on this Earth knows exactly how it is. I haven't used a mirror in 6 fucking months.
Seeing my reflection fucks my day up.

i remember i went through a phase of not looking in the mirror for like 3 months, then i just got over it no point it will never get any better... best just accept it

FUCK someone on this Earth knows exactly how it is. I haven't used a mirror in 6 fucking months.
Seeing my reflection fucks my day up.

i remember i went through a phase of not looking in the mirror for like 3 months, then i just got over it no point it will never get any better... best just accept it

tbh i never use a mirror, i use the front cam of my phone, infinitely better than a mirror in my opinion.

i propably get a jhin mask for edge purposes ( League of Legends )

i havent seen my face in who knows how long im starting to forget how i looked jfl

I used to hate my face. But as I've got older I find myself giving less and less of a shit, to the point that I will even not care about being photographed. You even find that attractive women will talk to you as they see you as far too old to be a threat or interested in them in any way. Being ancient has its advantages. You're expected to look like shit when you're old, unless you're Chad.

Maskcel is a thing now.

I have weird lips similar to you and Elliot Rodger.