Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched the movie "Cannibal Holocaust" and it was fucked up

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I knew this was a horror and gore classic so it's what I expected, the movie even if it has bad special effects is very disgusting and fucked up, it's the magic of cinema how they can make a scene disgusting with clever camera angles and some fake blood and guts kek. In 1980 the director used a very good marketing campaign like it was real and everyone believed it, he had to call the actors on a live TV program because they thought they really died and it was a snuff film :feelskek: If the name wasn't clear enough, it's about some dumb and sadistic journalists that go into the Amazon forest to make a documentary about cannibal indians but it goes very wrong because of the stupidity of the journalists and how they annoy the native population to get good footage.

The movie is infamously known because real animals were killed during the making, there's a super graphic and gross scene where they butcher up a turtle and it's like watching those narco videos where they dismember or disembowel some poor snitching latinocel, but instead it's a turtle :worryfeels: At least they ate it after but it was a very unnecesary dead and it was after this movie when they passed legislations against animal abuse in the film industry. Apart from that I thought the critique to journalism and violence in news media was good, as years go by I realize that journalism is one of the most hypocritical sectors of our society.

I knew this was a horror and gore classic so it's what I expected, the movie even if it has bad special effects is very disgusting and fucked up, it's the magic of cinema how they can make a scene disgusting with clever camera angles and some fake blood and guts kek. In 1980 the director used a very good marketing campaign like it was real and everyone believed it, he had to call the actors on a live TV program because they thought they really died and it was a snuff film :feelskek: If the name wasn't clear enough, it's about some dumb and sadistic journalists that go into the Amazon forest to make a documentary about cannibal indians but it goes very wrong because of the stupidity of the journalists and how they annoy the native population to get good footage.

The movie is infamously known because real animals were killed during the making, there's a super graphic and gross scene where they butcher up a turtle and it's like watching those narco videos where they dismember or disembowel some poor snitching latinocel, but instead it's a turtle :worryfeels: At least they ate it after but it was a very unnecesary dead and it was after this movie when they passed legislations against animal abuse in the film industry. Apart from that I thought the critique to journalism and violence in news media was good, as years go by I realize that journalism is one of the most hypocritical sectors of our society.

I may watch this one, have been on my list for way too long.

Talking on cannibal indians, there is a cool biography by a german guy who came to Brazil back in the 1500s and was captured by cannibal natives and managed to escape before being killed. These were ritualistic cannibals though, they thought he was French I guess which were their enemies. Quite interesting how this guy managed to stay alive for months before lucking out and getting saved by sailors.

Movie was fucking stupid:feelsseriously:

Fyi, on the 8 tier list of "extreme disturbing" movies Cannibal Holocaust lies on tier 3. There is worse stuff out there

this sounds similar to one called The Green Inferno. I watched about 30 minutes of it.

Anything you know is worse?
Serbian Film. But even that is tier 3. Ok here's the iceberg
Disturbingmovieiceberg 2d2c9e 8279571

over for turtlecels

a documentary about cannibal indians
The hilarious thing about so-called "aboriginals" (the injuns are actually Beringians not Indians or Native Americans) is they've always been a bunch of murderous savages but want to whitewash that history pretending they were peaceful and that any time evidence of them doing depraved shit gets unearthed they blame it on booze

then just in case people catch on that's bullshit they have to say that it wasn't the booze alone but instead it's evil spirits which they totally were immune to until the evil white man tried to murder them with whiskey and that opened a soul hole for muh Wendigo to get in

Imagine you're a well-meaning caucasian Fur Trader come to escape oppression by the British Monarchy enjoying drinking some whisky you made yourself and then these guys come wanting to trade you their animal pelts so you in a friendly manner share your campfire and precious whiskey with them, and then they start saying it's your fault some savage cannibalized his wife+kids because you shared the whiskey.

This is why you should never give gibs to the red man he will just villify you regardless.

The movie is infamously known because real animals were killed during the making, there's a super graphic and gross scene where they butcher up a turtle
it's like watching those narco videos where they dismember or disembowel some poor snitching latinocel, but instead it's a turtle
sounds like trigger warning for @Mentally lost cel

It's not rlly cannibalism if they eat animals tho is it?:feelsseriously:
U can find vids like that just from china liveleaks

The hilarious thing about so-called "aboriginals" (the injuns are actually Beringians not Indians or Native Americans) is they've always been a bunch of murderous savages but want to whitewash that history pretending they were peaceful and that any time evidence of them doing depraved shit gets unearthed they blame it on booze

View attachment 625503

then just in case people catch on that's bullshit they have to say that it wasn't the booze alone but instead it's evil spirits which they totally were immune to until the evil white man tried to murder them with whiskey and that opened a soul hole for muh Wendigo to get in

View attachment 625502

Imagine you're a well-meaning caucasian Fur Trader come to escape oppression by the British Monarchy enjoying drinking some whisky you made yourself and then these guys come wanting to trade you their animal pelts so you in a friendly manner share your campfire and precious whiskey with them, and then they start saying it's your fault some savage cannibalized his wife+kids because you shared the whiskey.

This is why you should never give gibs to the red man he will just villify you regardless.

I know this sick movie

Do not ever mention me again you know it’s not funny and I am disturbed by it

View attachment 625503

View attachment 625502

In cucknadian school we got told endlessly how nativeniggers shared the land:feelskek::feelskek:

In cucknadian school we got told endlessly how nativeniggers shared the land:feelskek::feelskek:
no they would get pissed off they didn't know how to farm the land and were starving and come murder peaceful non-warrior white farmers to steal their shit

that's a classic movie, i remember watching that back in school

Saw it. Gory, but not as fucked as I expected. Maybe I'm just inured to gore, idk.