Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched a film on youtube called Hitler the rise of evil and it was alright

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The movie it's clearly low budget (Canadian and made for TV, bad combination kek) and some of the characters are very poorly characterized and look nothing like their real counterparts but the movie was entertaining and there are not many movies that explain Hitler's life before becoming chancellor of Germany. Also there are some unintentional comedy scenes like when Hitler is designing the swastika flag (a youtube commentator very well compared it to Spiderman's scene of Peter designing his costume :feelshaha: ) or a scene about Hitler's childhood that looks straight outta The Omen or any horror movie with psycho kids as the villain. Overall an entertaining movie but with low budget and some historical innacuracies so purists won't like it. 6/10.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXCXQZM0sx0

ive seen it.

i liked it

Robert Carlyle (guy who played hitler) is a great actor and starred in trainspotting and the full monty

beer-drinking.gif

Probably a shitty kike interpretation of Hitler that uses some Freudian type psychoanalysis to explain why Hurrr became muhhh “”evil””. Now hitler isn’t my favorite leader but the idea he was “”evil”” despite the fact he very clearly was working for the interests of the German people and standing against a globalist Talmudic supremacist bank NWO is ludicrous.

Probably a shitty kike interpretation of Hitler that uses some Freudian type psychoanalysis to explain why Hurrr became muhhh “”evil””. Now hitler isn’t my favorite leader but the idea he was “”evil”” despite the fact he very clearly was working for the interests of the German people and standing against a globalist Talmudic supremacist bank NWO is ludicrous.
it is a good movie.

just give it a try.

thats an old movie. watched it a long time ago. was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back