Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wasn't able to talk to women from 20 to 30

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Now I LARP as a Muslim and treat them like utter garbage. Idk why but my socialphobia evaporated and in its place disdain and disgust overtook it. I don't think I could even so much as pretend foids where human now if my life depended on it. Alcohol and steroids helped a lot with it. Inb4 someone calls me a fakecel for not trying I did try online dating and I was able to prior to 20 as well but that went so poorly I developed such a phobia.

Last edited:
Why you are larp as a muslim? Are you crazy?

:feelskek:

Thanks for the motivation to alchoholmax

Just be a whiteskinned misogynist.
In Canada only Muslims get away with sexism plus crying Haram at everything just gets rid of them the fastest and makes you out to be the "oppressed" one

Now I LARP as a Muslim and treat them like utter garbage. Idk why but my socialphobia evaporated and in its place disdain and disgust overtook it. I don't think I could even so much as pretend foids where human now if my life depended on it. Alcohol and steroids helped a lot with it. Inb4 someone calls me a fakecel for not trying I did try online dating and I was able to prior to 20 as well but that went so poorly I developed such a phobia.
Based

Before i used to get so excited i was chatting with a female
Today i want to slit her throat

Now i feel even more motivated to muslimmax/talibanmax

In Canada only Muslims get away with sexism plus crying Haram at everything just gets rid of them the fastest and makes you out to be the "oppressed" one
Are muzzies the niggers of Canada? What I mean is, do they have the same cultural status and protections as Blacks do in the US?