Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wasn't able to sleep tonight, I feel like my death is near

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Every day my life becomes harder and harder...
It sucks that I don't have any good objects for roping at home
There are no ropes at home I can't hang myself, my parents don't have any medications so I can't overdose
The only thing I could do is either cut myself to death with a knife (but too painful) or take my car and crash in a wall (but might result in severe injury instead of death)
idk what to do

visit sanctionedsuicide

too lazy to buy rope? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just keep on living. The suicidal thoughts go away after 2 years. Trust me.

Go ER instead

Or you can take your car and do a minassian instead ( In video game)

kids.is.
Can't even buy himself rope ....
jesus ....

Ngl if your gonna die anyways, might as well sell a kidney and than fuck some hoes in mexico before you do.

Or maybe rob a bank or rape some foids ( in video game)

your life has a purpose brocel

Every day my life becomes harder and harder...
It sucks that I don't have any good objects for roping at home
There are no ropes at home I can't hang myself, my parents don't have any medications so I can't overdose
The only thing I could do is either cut myself to death with a knife (but too painful) or take my car and crash in a wall (but might result in severe injury instead of death)
idk what to do
1 gram of heroin

Incel lives matter

I can buy a rope if I really want but it would bring too much suspicion to my parents
Cut your veins in a bathtub filled with warm water.Make sure to tie something tightly around your bicep to increase the the bloodflow.This is what nurses do before they take your blood.

I remember one time time a nurse was taking my blood and the syringe kind of fell out and my blood was squirting out in heaps because of how tightly he tied a rubber band around my bicep.That's how i learned about this method.Also the warm water will increase the rate of blood flowing out as well.Do make sure that the bathroom gate is locked and your parents are out for many hours to decrease the chance of someone finding you before you die.

If things go according to plan,You will pass out from the lack of blood and additionally drown in the water with no struggle or discomfort.The only pain you might feel is if you couldn't make a clean cut on your veins and tbh you probably won't make a clean cut due to inexperience but the pain won't be excruciating even if it gets messy.You'll get a headache and want to throw up though, so make sure you take some pain relievers and drink some alchohol during the process to minimize pain.

Last edited: